The First Million Gold earned in Tamriel

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls' started by Jamira, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Umpf! A lot of work. Crafting and running quests. But today the bank account was at 1.024.500 Gold. Time to thank the whole team (nine members meanwhile) and have a closer look at the offers of real estates in Tamriel.

Since ages the team was setteled at Velyn Harbour. Because it isn't that over-crowded (explosions, lightings, colour effects, stupid flittering animals, running folks ...) and offers relatively short distances for crafters. Most of the team made it to Velyn Harbour (eight women). One (the only man) still stays in Valinor at Summerset. A boring Nord named Lass Gehn.

The team leader Mena Oris followed the list and found four winners:
    upload_2019-6-7_1-44-17.png
    Sorry, it's in German because I run the game in German. I was too lazy to make an English version.

A small room or appartment has never been an option. Finally I will need a few more millions of Gold to buy a bigger home. For the start I will buy Rabenwaeldchen (Ravenwood?). It's close to a small river for taking a bath, lay in the sun at the shore and it has a wayshrine nearby. This will be a good base to learn more about all this estates in Tamriel.

2. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

upload_2019-6-7_2-12-35.png
    upload_2019-6-7_2-18-19.png
    upload_2019-6-7_2-29-36.png
    Nearby wayshrine:
    upload_2019-6-7_2-30-53.png
    upload_2019-6-7_2-33-50.png
    I love it!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I wondered what you were up to... silence on all your usual CAD stuff

4. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Yes, not much to do in CAD/VR/3D-print atm. So nothing to report except TESO. Running a team of nine crafters in Elder Scrolls Online is a full-time job. 3-4 hrs crafting, sorting materials, selling products and such, 1-2 hrs to find more raw materials, 1-3 hrs skilling one or two of the characters to be able to earn higher revenue. But we are at 23k Gold per day meanwhile and growing. Soon four days for 100k Gold or 40 days for the next million. Sounds acceptable.

Sunday starts RL vacation for two weeks. The only thing I can run in this time is CAD with Rhino. Probably I will. Don't know yet. Two books to read on my list ...
    And some practice with guitar after 35 years. LOL, great fun!
    Will post a picture of the loaded MX-5 later ;-)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.