The Final Cut

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Jamira, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Well, does anyone remember Pink Floyd? LOL!

Today they perma banned my elder sis Wibke at PCF.
    Krass.png
    She was up to sell my skills ... kk ... we have to handle it in another way. Sad story is: she got a customer already ... kinda "Anytoyz" and I cannot find him at player register ... bahhhhh!
    This is the point I leave EU finally. Indepandant if I'm either able to sell my skills or not. That's nothing else but poor bullshit.
    Can anyone help me with Anytoyz? I need to contact him/her.

It is really the Final Cut! This last action at PCF drives me out of everything.
    Enjoy the music and draw me a line if you can make a contact to that "Anytoyz" ... whatever intelligent/stupid puppet he/she may be ...

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  2. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

3. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Gonna go to watch ZERO DARK THIRTY again ... leave ye all in yer bad smelting soup - LOL! OFF!

4. Amber Knightley

Amber Knightley I see dead people.

His PCF account name is most likely, Anyzteoz

5. In my view PCF is a right what if you need access to selling/buying thread, banning for stupid reasons like that can't blame anyone for leaving.
    I don't think they want too many selling threads on PCF they changed some rules on selling threads over their I read.

6. narfi

narfi Lost

I'm pretty sure that is an automated ban for being from the same ip. She could likely get it back if requested.

7. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Uhhhmm ... tbh ... not really interested in it anymore ...

... it's more like I don't want to bother everyone with bad or negative posts ... see you around at Calypso as judge of WoF 2015 probably ;-)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  8. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

I know. But am not able to contact him/her coz I am banned from PCF for ever. ;-)
    I don't worry about anymore. Simply "File closed!"

9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I can try and contact this person if you like? Maybe pass them your in game name and ask them to send you an offline message? or you can pm me an email to pass on or something?

10. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Thank you for the offer, dear.
    ullajamirabraun@t-online.de

11. narfi

narfi Lost

I gave him a link to this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Thank you!

13. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ah cool I won't do anything then :)

14. Maybe this guy wants to buy another 160k skills ?

But only if he brings all the ESIs that I can fill...

15. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

OT but those skill transfer animations always amused me. Seems a depiction of an avatar writhing in pain is probably quite a rare thing in a modern era. I mean, we lost the blood splats on the landscape cause hey you can't show blood, but pain is fine =D

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I think it was some sewdish authority that forbid blood in MMOs, that kids could play.
    Also MA was well aware, that 9-13 year old kids are able to transfer money into "online-games" already.

No blood, more kids. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

face palm

18. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Hoooo, I took the red pill. While judging Finland in WoF yesterday I did it. I am sorry for Hurrikane and Finland and Wof and all. But in the middle of the match I took that red pill. And I left immediately. I am not McCormick. Hurrikane's WoF was the last anchor to log in. But it is seized by MA meanwhile. Guess what: Hurri has to debate with MA about giving WoF jackets this year (instead of L-items only I assume). ROFL! Unbeleavable! MA dictates the time slots? Crazy! And this shitty graphics (compared to that really oldfashion Skyrim).
    All I say is: Choose the red pill too, folks. Entropia Universe became really bullshit.
    @McCormick: Do me a favor: Don't upvalue something that don't deserve it. Learn from the past - wich is your special part. Just leave it alone.

19. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Well, my answer is this:
    www.jever.de
    RL Beer. Uhhhm ... RL got me after so much years of VR ;-) Probably I will prefer RL for a moment better than VR.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.