Planet Calypso News: The Enigma Keys: Start Time Notification

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Mar 28, 2018.

1. The first stage of The Enigma Keys mission chain will be released on March 29, 18:00 UTC.

Each stage will be released at a different time to take different time zones into account.

To start the mission chain you will need to talk to Karona Cinquanto at Camp Icarus.

Details are on the Enigma Keys event page: https://www.planetcalypso.com/events/keys-of-enigma.

Source

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Sigh.... looks like MA missed the point. Hunt, mine, craft, yadda yadda. OK I don't know if this is minimal (which would be ok I guess). They do imply that a starter kit from the webshop might be enough to get you going. But this certainly isn't an encouraging start.

I'll maybe give it a go later when I have time. I'm no Art3mis.
    Entropia 2018-03-30 13.07.47 [2, 63244, 74413, 131].png

3. I think someone already posted somekind of solution and made the community angry...on the other forum. ^^

4. Something "more than a solution" has already been posted. :D

5. Monument 1.jpg

Monument 2.jpg

hmmm, who is this n00b ?...​

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Urggh... whatever! What's wrong with these people? Posting stuff like that. Where are the mods? I think I'll just go hide somewhere dark and cosy. Maybe I'll go watch (or read) Ready Player One again instead....

7. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Installed EU again just to see if this evens would be anything good, guess I'm de-installing it again as well :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.