The EBOA Circuit l An Event For Everyone

Discussion in 'Entropia Events' started by Meculus, Oct 12, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Time for an event that allows both new colonists and veterans of calypso to earn some
    EXTRA PEDS
    !!

------------------------------------------------

We will be Donating 300 of our own hard earned peds to reward the winners of this event!!!

How it works:

Below I have compiled a group of 10 Entropian owned business'. Participants will be required to go into each on of these business' and take a screenshot in accordance with the rules below. The time stamps on your screenshots will need to show that you visited these shops in the exact same order as I have posted on "The Release". The first person to post all screenshots in the appropriate thread, per the rules of this event will Receive 50 peds!! I will release 4 lists at 4 different pre-determined times, to total 200 peds for the weekend!!

When:

At these specified times be sure to watch this thread for a "Release"
    Saturday, October 23rd: 1600 MindArk Time
    Saturday, October 23rd: 2000 MindArk Time
    Sunday, October 24th: 1600 MindArk Time
    Sunday, October 24th: 2000 MindArk Time

Prize Structure:
    First submission that fulfills all requirements in each release will receive 50 PEDS

Prizes will be given out at a location specified in "The Release" immediately following verification of each winner.

See Post #2 of this thread for our extra 100 PED Bonus Prize!!!

Screenshot Requirements:

• All screenshots are required to
      clearly identify the unique aspects of the shops included in the release.
      Unique signs, banners, or information from opening a shopkeepers inventory simple ways of identifying you are in fact in the proper shop.
      (The pictures of the shops below will clearly show unique aspects of these shops. It will be solely based on the judges discretion if your screenshot has enough information to verify your location.)
    • Once you have identified that you are in the appropriate shops you must press the appropriate hotkey to show a time stamp in your screenshot.
    • Then the "Release Word" must be typed by you into the chat box. This release word will be given out at the same time as "The Release" of the shop list.
    • (mistypes will not be accepted)
    • Your name must be visible from both the post of the release word, and your health bar to confirm you were the one taking all of the screenshots.

Example:
    (screenshot of example to be uploaded later)

Posting Screenshots:

• Screenshots must be posted in this thread or the EBOA Circuit Thread on www.PlanetCalypsoForum.com .
    • Editing your post once you've submit it will disqualify your entry.
    • Screenshots must be clear enough for me to verify all required information.
    • Even if you are not the first, it's worth trying to get your screenies uploaded... I will be giving no leniency with regard to screenshot rules and the ones ahead of you may have slipped up ;).
    • CLICK HERE for a tutorial on how to upload and post your screenshots.

The Release:

"The Release" refers to a post on the EBOA Circuit thread located on www.planetcalypsoforum.com by either myself or Jack Cappy Walsh that reveals the order in which the shops must be visited. The Release will always be clearly titled, and the Release Word will be posted at the bottom of the list of shops.

Tips:

Research the 10 shops in the list ahead of time to ensure you can get all of your screenshots as fast as possible after "The Release".

Set graphics low enough to speed up load times on shops, but not too low to keep the shops from being easily identified.

CLICK HERE to find a list of all the shops and screenshots from within them to help you identify you are in the right place.

Good luck to everyone!!

If you are a shop owner who would like to know how to be included in the EBOA Circuit in the future, please contact Jack Cappy Walsh or Myself here on Entropia Forum.

BONUS PRIZE!!!

:yay:-:yay:-:yay:-:yay:-:yay:-:yay:-:yay:-:yay:-:yay:

An EXTRA 100 Peds Draw at the end of the month for all participants and anyone who will complete the circuit and post their pics, regardless of whether the order of the pics is right or not. So, If you cannot attend the event during the times specified earlier, you can still participate and have a chance at an extra 100 peds!!

Each entry will receive a number based on their submission in this thread and we will follow the modulo formula with the euro million draw to determine the winner. Thanks to MS9 we don't have rewrite and explain the modulo every time, you can just click HERE and see how it works.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Reserved.......

3. Reserved....

4. Kay Jones

Kay Jones who?

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      95.8 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      95.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      94.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      98.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      93.1 KB
      Views:
  5. Kay Jones

Kay Jones who?

Attached Files:

• 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      98.9 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      95.1 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      96.8 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      94.5 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      99.2 KB
      Views:
  6. After a thorough review of screenshots It looks like we have our winner :D

Congratulations Kay Jones!!!! I will be waiting with your prize at the Port Atlantis New Arrivals TP

Everyone who has posted, or will post this release will be assigned a number for the 100 ped giveaway at the end of the month, we have our next release @ 20:00 today so any bugs you had in our first round hopefully wont trip you up in the next run!!!!!

See you all then :D

7. Get ready for round 2!!

8. Kay Jones

Kay Jones who?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      88.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      93.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      91 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      89.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      89.7 KB
      Views:
  9. Kay Jones

Kay Jones who?

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      89.6 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      87.9 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      89.8 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      95.6 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      89 KB
      Views:
  10. Eva

Eva

not to be a stickler for rules, but aren't you supposed to be able to see the avatar say the word booyah? In kay's first pic you can't see her saying it. It is covered up by event message or something...you can see anther toon saying it though. Or maybe that word is just so you can verify who was taking the pic and you can see her saying B so same difference :) Grats kay, 1min 23secs, that is amazing!!!!!!!!!

11. Kay Jones

Kay Jones who?

:openmouth: :curse: :whip:
    :shots:
    No seriously, why do people think Kay is a her? WHY? It's just the pronunciation of the letter K. There are also male names starting with K... oh well... :D

you're right though, I got lucky they accepted it. Have to watch where I put my mouse.
    And good luck tommorrow :)

12. Gratz Kay, had to leave last second and posted that last release from my phone, looks like you and hawk were neck in neck at the begging there. Another entry into the drawing as well.

Cheers

13. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

It is now possible to attach up to 10 files per post :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Kay Jones

Kay Jones who?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      90.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      93.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      86.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      90.7 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      91.4 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      91.1 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      93.3 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      90.7 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      89.5 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      94.8 KB
      Views:
  15. Kay Jones

Kay Jones who?

no idea if these are the right ones. clicked "post reply" instead of "post quick reply" and then added 10 of my uploaded attachments... huh...

Edit:
    yay, its the ones from today :)
    order:
    3-9-8-7-6-1-2-4-5-10

16. Eva

Eva

Ya know now that I think of it, you do have a manly profile pic!!! My apologies for mistaking!! Plz forgive me! :)

17. Thanks you :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. All 4 releases have now been added to HERE for your convenience, be sure to get those submissions in before the deadline [​IMG]

19. [​IMG]
    * The EntropiaPlanets branch of CARA -Calypso Animal
    Rights Activists- is examining and monitoring events
    taking place anywhere in the universe. For the case an
    event does not include killing animals or disturbing
    wildlife by detonations caused by mining CARA approves
    the event. If you think an event does qualify for CARA
    approval please leave CARA a visitor message (no pm!).

• Like Like x 1
  20. LOL thats hilarious, guess im gonna get protested when i bring my atrox event over here XD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.