The crying continues...

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Oct 28, 2020.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. Dab

Dab

The funny part about all of this claptrap is that people keep talking about MA's broken 'promises'.

Read all their statements ever.

We are planning...
    We have no plans to...
    We are working on...
    We will be trying to...
    We have big plans...
    We hope to be introducing...
    We are in discussions to...

We and our staff are excited to maybe start rolling out tenative planning on feasability studies on something in the near or mayhaps later future which might actually come to pass if we decide to ineptly enable and allow the summer intern to eagerly investigate some new exciting possiblities which assuredly may perchance come in the next or future VU's.

This VU:
    Lowered volume on Snarksnot snorts by .002 decibels. This was the number 1 user complaint according to our excellent support staff.

Stay tuned to this page for future updates.

They never promise anything. You have to actually use the word promise for it to be a promise.

Does anyone have an example of them using the owrd promise?

There surely are some examples?

• Hussked Hussked x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Does anyone need any more proof that being a MindArk partner might even be worse than being a MindArk player?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hussked Hussked x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. LooOooooOOoOoooL... beyond epic...if you keep in mind how much money people drowned into just another LIE by Mindark...hahhahahahaha...cant breath.... x'D

upload_2021-1-18_23-11-48.png

upload_2021-1-18_23-14-18.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I got told Stevie is crying allready...Im so sorry...but this is so epic in a thread about crying...

6. Fan_boy99

Fan_boy99 Ignore Spawn and San they are Sheeples

7. Fan_boy99

8. omfg x'D Kids these days...

With all the new planet upbwahahahahahhaha....

upload_2021-1-27_17-0-23.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. When you are inside of Entropia for about 10 years, but live under a rock and suddenly turn super interested in our Virtual President Story by bumping a 2 year old scam...

upload_2021-1-28_13-5-50.png
    upload_2021-1-28_13-5-35.png

10. the new self proclaimed vr pres is on facebook...

Attached Files:

11. Ye, Martin is some wacko guy...he handed me 200 PEDs in a random trade about 2 years ago, to support my movie making. :)

He turned even more wacko by now it seems...and he doesnt like my attitude anymore. x'D

12. Dont get stressed...omfg x'D

upload_2021-1-29_13-17-50.png

13. Fan_boy99

Oh come ON Mark is many many other scams (as always) going on in Simmonds Universe phhh. I have 0 sympathy for any of them. I KNOW certain 'big boys' come on this forum late at night.

They are AFRAID TO POST ON THIS FORUM

Why? they fear what Simmonds would do.

Account Locked After First Deposit | PlanetCalypsoForum

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/please-help-45-clds-was-scammed.278552/

Some of the cases are scammers crying yes. But in some cases they are real newbies. So does every1 who plays EU have to be a Mr Wall Street Stock Brocker fucking Professor like 5dolla and his best pal.

New players should stay away from this 'game'.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Norbert

Norbert Cartoon Head

Meanwhile in the real world I was amongst the many who nailed GME/AMC early and made more in 5 days than a lifetime in EU.

Keep investing in those pixels lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. So, who was the guy "loosing" 120k recently ? x'D

upload_2021-1-30_13-45-43.png

upload_2021-1-30_13-44-32.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.