The Black Ball

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Bunny, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

If you are following the strange circumstances and strange things that are happening in EU, then you must visit the "Black Ball" before it vanishes like the bird statue. Really quite impressive.

Black Ball.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 7
  2. WOW MA is going mysterious. Whats next? a giant rubber ducky in the lake near nymphtown.

Anyway.... as soon as I got some time Ill rush and see for myself :yahoo:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

My opinion: It is the dark self of the Egg which wanders over Calypso searching for its other half to be united. :shock:

PS. TOO MUCH Imagination :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 5
  4. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

I'll try and get out to it before it disappears... or moves on, or MA starts charging admission to see it.

:)

• Like Like x 4
  5. LOL!!! Admission, now that I wouldn't be surprised if they did!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

An update on the Black Ball. It is still pulsing. While we stood around and waited to see what was going to happen at 23:00 on the 31st we missed the meeting of ABC at the abandoned Maffoid camp.
    Then later today Argos tried to steal the ball but were driven back. Thanks to Stratos for telling me they were there. Check the articles on EF for new Argo mob and more pics.

230031sta.jpg 230031stb.jpg Argoball.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Nice work Stratos. Cool pics Bunny. :D

8. Very little traffic there atm. Most of the curious visitors have gone. Still "breathing" though. :)

9. Damn... MA fooled me again... First the notes that made me totally excited for the mystery withc ended in a big LagFest with some mobs I cant look @ without dieiing (if I could get there in time) and now after a long walk with an 'uber' friend that cleared the way for me we came there and just looked at a black ball....(oopsy.. 3d artists clicked exedentaly on the make sphere button and forgot to do anything with it)
    Oke it looks cool but one would think something will happen. And ofcourse one thing did happen...... I got bored waiting :P
    No mob dared to come near the sphere.
    Sorry for my B!tc#!n

But still... Its something new in the game to do. ^_^

10. Where is the Black ball located, I'd like to see it now :-)

11. Bunny's screenshot has the coordinates in. It's west of Minopolis.

But don't get too excited... it's a long walk and it's pretty boring!

I hope MA make something good out of it :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Ok Erach, thanks!

13. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

The location of the ball is 230 173. West of Minnopolis.

• Like Like x 2
  14. The position of the black ball is: Eudoria 23093, 17342, 63

Oh there was already a page II... *shame shame* oke some people will always be late :P

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2007
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Thanks for the coordinates Bunny & Jaw :-)

16. Visited the Black Orb today, it is now guarded by a couple of Araneatroxes... At least I finally got to see it before I got OHKOed :D

The girl I teamed up with said the sky was lighter last time she was there, could it be that its getting darker and darker around the Orb? Can't see much difference between mine and Bunnys pics though...

orb1.jpg orb3.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  17. Nice pics Una, I love your outfit, looks like you're about to go golfing, :-). Tres Cool.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Thanks! I love the pants :) Yep now I only need to get a cap and something that looks like a golf club... :D Maybe they will introduce Omegaton Golf Club G4a(L) as a new melee weapon? I hope so...

• Like Like x 7
  19. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

What about a whole set of irons and drivers? I'd love to take down a Meffoid with a FireForge SquareHead 540cc (L).

• Like Like x 4
  20. Lol! That would be nice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.