Planet Calypso: Terratech PH-1 (L) rested after lost connection

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Akbar, Jul 17, 2015.

1. About 2-3 weeks ago, when all of us were experiencing tons of lost connections,
    I was harvesting trees using a Terratech PH-1 (L).
    I did 1 clic on a new PH-1, and lost connection.
    When I logged back, I had the message saying I can not use anymore the Terratech PH-1 (L).

And realised that it was now full decayed, and even more the tt was at 0.06, when you know that the Terratech PH-1 (L) is full decayed at 0.14.
    It is clear that the lost connection (which is a mindark side problem) reseted the tt of the item.
    Terratech PH-1 (L) Reseted.jpg

Since this happened to me and many of my friends some years ago, and we had the classic blablabla answer from the support, I won't do a support case.

At least, i just wanted to tell you all to take care...

To add to this thread Gunsout.
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?276029-Post-your-VIDEOS-of-bugs!

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Heck really?! I'm a bit surprised that they didn't take note of that. After all it doesn't decay that far normally. It should be impossible... As this relates directly to in game value I'd imagine they aught to be more concerned!

3. I had 7 axes which were rested to 0.00, they pretended i used them too much, which was clearly a lie, as i explained them...
    My implant Ae (full tt) was also rested to 0.00

Another friend (swedish) had many weapons reseted, he simply left the game.

Many people in my soc (aqurius at that time) had the same problem.
    You can easily imagine we were not the only ones....

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  4. I also have many 0.00 items and some 1 PED/ 0.60 PED items, meaning they are worth 1 PED, but full TT is 0.60...just an example

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Heck this is actually really worrying.... I always thought this stuff was rock solid. Only time I've seen this sort of thing was when I had an opalo that I'd personally worn down to min then MA changed the stat so that it couldn't be worn past 50%. I kept it as it was a bit of an oddity/rare thing.

If it were me I'd take stuff like this "where there is clearly a bug - no disputes" and post it somewhere very public.

6. Instead MA is going public about the 1st rare 3% faster reload ring x'D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.