Teleport Problem

Discussion in 'About EU Chronicle' started by Forjat, May 26, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Well for the last 6 hours it seems that I am lost somewhere in the server. I tried to TP from Fort Ithica to Twin Peaks and now when I log in my avatar seems to jump to about 5 different places from Forth Ithica to Twin Peaks, I have tried multiple log offs and teleporting (T button) with no success.

it is after 8pm in Sweden and I have yet to hear from MA (if their support is in Sweden) Very frustrating :( from other sites it seems that this is not an isolated incident. Has anyone here been stuck in this TP bug?

Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

I saw it once on "Star Trek" a long time ago when CPT Kirk was stuck in the transporter.

• Like Like x 4
  3. yea i remember that episode, that was scary! :rolleyes:

4. Yirrk

Yirrk Who Speaks for the Earth?

yeah then the Duplicate Kirk comes out of the transporter and he's the Mean half and then they both start dying because the two parts can't exist without the other. Is that the episode?

So Forjat you have to find your double and get into the TP with it and then transport somewhere and you'll be one Forjat again and then you'll be OK.

• Like Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.