Teaser Trailer EU

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by RAZER, Jun 4, 2013.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Today a video was posted on the Entropia Universe Official Channel in YouTube

"A short teaser video from the worlds within Entropia Universe" according to the description, BUT I think I only see images from Calypso, Arkadia and Next Island, so what happened to Rocktropia and Cyrene.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Puck

Puck Puck

Looks like the work they contracted Cyrus from Ark to do. It even uses music and clips from Cyrus' previous Arkadia promo videos.

Good question why Cyrene and Rocktropia weren't included. I can understand if some of the Rocktropia content would be considered sub-standard, but so far the Cyrene visuals look solid.

3. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I shared the video on my FB page and mentioned the same thing, that only Space, Arkadia and Calypso seems to be in the video, I didn't see anything from Cyrene, ROCKtropia or Next Island ... if it's an "Entropia Universe" trailer, I would think that it would all be included, but ...

I think the focus might have been on the sci-fi theme, which makes sense to leave RT and NI out of it, but not Cyrene.

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

I think there is a bit of Next Island in there:

Next Island I think:
    FlashPlayerPlugin_11_7_700_202 2013-06-04 19-12-58-17.jpg

Actually no idea where this is:
    FlashPlayerPlugin_11_7_700_202 2013-06-04 19-13-01-48.jpg

same goes for this bit:
    FlashPlayerPlugin_11_7_700_202 2013-06-04 19-13-07-93.jpg

Next Island I believe:
    FlashPlayerPlugin_11_7_700_202 2013-06-04 19-13-09-31.jpg

But again, please correct me if I'm wrong

5. MindStar9

Good catch RAZER, and I think that black and white pic looks like it might be Cyrene, but not sure.

6. Might be wrong but that looks like a beacon mission.

7. MindStar9

You could be right.

8. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. As I understand it the current marketing campaign is a jointed MA and Arkadia project, so that could explain why this video only have pictures from those two planets.

10. It's the gnomes! They edited Cyrene and Rocktropia out - arrrgghh :)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I was actually disapointed that after all this time this is the famous trailer we've been waiting for. I'd say another one for McCormmick to add to his content of oblivion ;)

12. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

LoL...I very much doubt that this is the "new" trailer we've been hearing rumours about...Looks more like a teaser for an expo or a website than anything else.

Knowing Cyrus the way I do, I expect that whatever he has in mind and/or in the works, it will blow all previous videos away. I also know that he will make the effort to include video from ALL the planets (even if NI is effectively dead) so don't sell the guy short just yet. :thumbsup:

Also, may I point out that this says "Entropia Universe Short Trailer"? :wink:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Nothing personal towards Cyrus. I think what I'm getting at is this is typical MA delayed delayed delayed oh actually its just on paper. A bit like the Cyrene "hard launch" - will it ever happen? why hasn't it happened yet? Does anyone know? Will anyone ever know. who knows.... content of oblivion. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Tass

Tass Administrator

I think this is not the promo video because:

Source: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Developer_Notes_4

That was last September.

But be confident in MindArk, when they say they'll be doing something then they'll be doing something, you don't need to remind them each and every year, lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.