Ficton Tears of Retrospect Discussion

Discussion in 'Entropia Fiction & Storytelling' started by Acronoid, Dec 23, 2013.

1. As the story unravels; questions will pop up, familiar names, maybe even yours will pop up.
    Maybe you as reader have a hard time fitting things together of have additional questions.
    Well, I always have questions when I'm done reading a book or watching a movie. Sometimes I wished I could ask the writer questions.

So, I decided to make this thread; where I will answer (unless it spoils the further story) those questions.

edit, link to the blog might be usefull: http://deityacronoid.blogspot.com/

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'm still struggling with the question of update times. While I first though updating it daily would be nicer for the readers, I must say that would be a bit much on my part.
    I could go for a three times a week approach; or an update when I feel like approach. The latter may not be fun for some readers, since they won't know when the story has been updated.

I also added #number before the posts, so it is easier to navigate through them. I'm currently pondering making a simple navigation system as the story grows. This can be useful for people reading the story in parts.

Any ideas or feedback would be appreciated.

3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Have not read it yet, but will pretty soon. After that I will give you a few comments :)

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I started reading it on my 3ds of all things might go read some more now

5. So that explains the 3DS popping up under OS statistics of my blog. :biggrin1:

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ok that's scary.... Next you'll be telling me my shoe size

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

In other news I read the lot now and loved it then lay awake thinking of stuff for myself. Certainly feel inspired to have another go at my "diary".

Wistrel

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  8. What did it say? :curious:

9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

its in the diary thread. I just moved it.

10. My heart is full of joy;
    Fo the ones reading, my last posted had a young woman named Malicia; and now I find out she plays again :yay:
    She hasn't been playing for years.

Also another old soc member has written his backstory and will mail to me. It is so nice to have input from people. It is so dynamic and fun. So It will nice to see what Curly twist bender will have as a background.
    The year starts good for me :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

yaya! thats great! I love it when people come back. I've still got a few folks on my list I hope will return one day. Folks who write stuff are even better.... I should write...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.