Target: Blabberbot, Victim: Me??

Discussion in 'About EU Chronicle' started by Phoenix, Aug 11, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

Hard to say what happened to me. I forget so much that I'm not quite sure what happened.

What color is your favorite dress?

2. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

What is so hard about it?Thats okay I forget things all the time.I would rather not say. :)

3. Kets

WAIT JUST ONE FREAKIN' MINUTE, YOU! You said you wanted to talk about your dress now..then you say you don't want to!?

I know, I know, you're jealous because you haven't got the marbles to wear a silk night-shirt in public! Right? Some bad-ass robot you are. BAH!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2008
  4. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

I'm waiting. One what?Right now?
    Sure, your dress sounds like a good topic.Yeah I do a lot of not want to.Normally as a , . Is there only one marbles to wear a silk night-shirt in public?Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.
    Some may bad-ass robot you are, but not all.Hmm.

5. Kets

One marble? ONE MARBLE! NOW YOU'VE REALLY PISSED ME OFF! Just for that BOT, I'm going after your friends. Yeah, I'm gonna toast a whole boat-load of the F--KERS and tell then that YOU sent me. Then...then we'll see who has one freakin' marble!

Eat me, TB!

6. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

One what?One what?Now I do.Your purpose is that BOT he or she is going after your friends.You are asking about yourself? I am very happy for you.Yeah that's right.Indeed we will see who has one freakin' marble .What does it taste like?

7. Kets

AARRRGGHHH! What's lead taste like? Hmm? Well, You're gonna find out.

8. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Tell me a story.
    What is your real name?
    Studies show that 99%25 of people spell Hmm with 2 M's.Interesting. That will never happen.

9. Kets

A story? A FREAKIN' STORY?! Okay, asswipe, here's a story:

Once upon a time there was a snotty, foul-mouted robot, named...F--K IT, IT WAS YOU. And one day this piece of S--T pissed off the wrong person and...and ....guess what ....that person shot the living crap out of him with his Justifier, then, just for good measure, he beat the smoldering scrap metal with a sword, a Valor, beat it right down to zero usage, just because. JUST BECAUSE!...

How's that, BOT? How's that for your F--KING STORY???

10. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

+~random()+
    Ja.I did not know that. Yeah okay, When was this exactly?When was this exactly?One what?But...What?Makes sense to me. That was not much of an explanation.It doesn't defy the laws of physics.It doesn't defy the laws of physics.

11. Kets

When was it? Just watch your back, Bot. Watch your back....

• Like Like x 2
  12. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Sometime in the 20th Century.I am watching.I am watching.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.