Sweat Estimates

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by FendrelRowan, Nov 9, 2009.

Tags:
  1. OK, I have about 500 bottles of sweat. How much on average will this sell for? Should I sell it now, or wait. I really want to buy a Sollomate Opalo and start hunting.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

I'm not sure what the current sweat price is, but as a rough guess I think .5 pec per bottle was a good basic price a while ago. ( =2.5 ped for 500 bottles ).
    If you watch the trade chat at Port Atlantis or Swamp Camp, you can get a reasonable feel for what the general price is now. Beware of people wanting to buy your sweat for too low a price, there is no need to feel rushed, wait until you feel that you are selling at a good price.

I don't think the sweat price fluctuates all that much or that quickly, so unless you had massive amounts of sweat I doubt the tiny price changes would make much difference to selling now or later.

• Like Like x 9

3. Find one of us [ called serious of course] in game and we will give you an Opalo
    ;);)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2009
    • Like Like x 11
  4. Where is swamp camp at?

:D Thanks! Where will you guys be? Swamp Camp?

• Like Like x 4
  5. OK, found Swamp Camp, now, when will you guys be there?
    I will be around there so if you see me, get my attention.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Now that would be to easy :)
    A bit of detective work and a bit of intuition and we can be located :D

• Like Like x 7
  7. Lol, yeah! Tomorrow though, I will be on tomorrow.

• Like Like x 4
  8. What should I hunt, when I get the Opalo?
    Combibo?

• Like Like x 5

9. Combibo regenerate so i would stick to small snables etc ;)

• Like Like x 7
  10. I will be on for sure at 3:30 PM (Eastern time -5 hours) please, if you can, be on so I can possibly start to hunt today :) thanks guys :)

DARNIT, sorry i couldn't make it. I will try again some other time, like about 4:00 PM in the week (Eastern Time again)

~Fen

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
    • Like Like x 2
  11. You are not trying very hard to find/contact us , take a picture of yourself outside Morningtear Castle or you saying hello to a Falxangius :Dand i will meet you ingame , please use game time as a reference .
    Tip most of the Forum Members are in our in game Friend's List ;)

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.