Super mario theme on guitar

Discussion in 'About EU Chronicle' started by Mora, Dec 3, 2008.

Tags:
  1. I was bored and recorded this today:

Euc link

You Tube link

everything is poor quality, but it was fun to play/record it.

Check also the video to which I responsed with that video, it's even better.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2008
    • Like Like x 12
  2. \\:D/That's very good Mora,:=D>: Gratz, I couldn't play the guitar if my life depended on it:rofl:

• Like Like x 6
  3. brings back many memories :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. Added to EUC video section! ACE lol!
    I never really played mario, but I did appreciate it! I used to play The Great Giana Sisters which was pretty much the same thing on 'agnostic' devices :lol:

• Like Like x 4
  5. Shame it seems the band project went to sleep :(
    Never did find out why EuC won't allow big uploads - still looking for the bug.
    I have been way busy making music though, with myself and scattamah almost having an album full of tunes.

How is everyone getting on with their musical exploits?

• Like Like x 4
  6. That's cool. Feel free to share some of your tunes, hehe. I think Kets is our bassists and he left comments like "I'll see what I can do". But nothing ever since.

• Like Like x 4
  7. :cool: that was realy cool ...
    can we make a forum contest for the next song :p im sure evoryone has some videogame favorites they'd love to hear you play ;)

• Like Like x 3
  8. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Great idea Noize! :) I'd certainly like to hear FFIX - Terra's (Tina's) Theme. It is said to be the best videogame music ever made... :goodvibes:

EDIT: I upload the MP3 to hear it :) It is a very nice tune :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.