1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Entropia News: Summer Mayhem Update

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Summer Mayhem Update

A pet buff issue was identified earlier today, which allowed an avatar to receive an unintended attack speed buff beyond the normal buff limits.

This issue has been corrected in a server hotfix that was implemented during the past two hours.

Our team was able to identify a small number of Summer Mayhem participants who had this unintended buff active, and their Summer Mayhem scores have been reset. This affected only a small number of avatars: 5 participants in Summer Mayhem Annihilation, and 7 participants in Summer Mayhem Assault.

We appreciate your patience during the unexpected downtime caused by this issue.

Source

2. meme1.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. San

San

Did its buff work on weapons also outside of Mayhem, or any instance, ever since inception? Sheesh, another thing I had no idea about. And only days ago I went and tamed my first ones, now nobody will believe it wasn't for this purpose. Lol.

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  4. The other forum is filled with yog/bot/cheater threads...all the fanboys crying...

"Do something, or we will stop depositing = you will suffer" *trolololol*

As if that will ever happen. x'D
    EP4 crafters are too powerfull anyway.

Holy moly, some threads arent safe for work anymore...and not (yet) locked. x'D
    -I deposited more !
    -No, I did !
    -No, you did not !
    -But you cheated !
    -No! But you wanted to buy a yog today !
    -No you !

Well, I got used to the drama over the past 16 years...but this is quite...interesting. ^^

p.s.
    They have a nice collection of cheating avatars there already. :D
    Streams, recorded yotube clips, screenshots. Go Go Go ! You wont change anything and keep playing anyway. :)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  5. San

San

I find nothing interesting about rich kids slinging mud at each other, but what I do want to know is whether this exploit was known before and nothing done about it just because somehow there wasn't a big scandal. Or why there wasn't a scandal before if it existed. Some pieces in this story don't add up.

6. LOL San !
    My comment was more directed towards the list of cheaters and not the "rich" kids spitting at each other. x'D
    Thats not really interesting.

And I wrote "rich", as you may know, that many Entropians have quite big reallife loans or lent PEDs from other Entropians, to be able to continue playahheee gambling.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Joins Mayhem...fails to understand the basics, complains.

mayhem noob.