Stuck in Spaaaaccceeee!

Discussion in 'Next Island community' started by Soloman, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Soloman

Soloman The Replacement Archon

On my trip back to Next Island this morning, there was a little accident. I was going through space and all of a sudden my converter coils blew, causing a chain reaction that pushed my ships engines well above critical mass.

Needless to say, I thought I would be showing back up at the nearest space station. Sadly, the sheer size of the explosion disrupted our fancy regeneration technology and activated some sort of space rift or something.

[​IMG]

Hopefully I will escape soon. See you all when I do.

-Sol

• Like Like x 3
  2. While you're cartwheeling around space, keep your eyes open for Powersound - last I heard he was lost into the same rift some time ago...

3. There are improbable things suspended in space, like Next Island and Soloman :)
    -- after Meryl Streep

• Like Like x 2
  4. Soloman

Funny thing about that.

Both Powersound and I are both trapped in roughly the same area of space. I can't see him at the moment but we did high-five about three par-sec's back.

5. Soloman

I logged in today to see if anything had changed. No luck on quitting my job as the newest constellation in EU. Right before I logged out, I got this support reply.

On 2012-03-24 16:50:22 SUPPORT replied:
    Hi,

Thank you for your report. Please accept our apologies for this issue. I have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation and any irregularities found will be adjusted.

I have placed you in Next Island in the meantime.

Kind regards,
    Entropia Universe Support

Funny thing is, I have not moved anywhere. Here is a less pretty and time stamped screenshot.

[​IMG]

I guess this whole thing is getting slightly less funny. It would be great to enjoy the game again before I can't for awhile.

6. Did you try pressing T ?

7. Soloman

First thing I did at each stage of this process.

• Like Like x 2
  8. You probably need to be logged off for them to move you - maybe you should sent another support case and avoid playing constellation till you get an answer

9. Soloman

I've only popped in from time to time to check things out and see if I returned to life. A few minutes ago while Wangxiang was trying to catch my corpse with the back of his ship like a baseball, the server crashed. When I returned, I woke up in the Underworld of Ancient Greece.

Kinda sucks that I have no Time Crystals as they are all in storage back on Next Island. After a short chat with Creon, he decided that he was sick of all these stressful assassination attempts and will be retiring to Thrace. Leaving me to take over his role as Archon of Thebes.

[​IMG]

So come to me for any of your future crystal activating needs. I will take care of all free citizens!

• Like Like x 4
  10. I'd bring you some, but not on the planet.

11. I'm in Greece and I've got some spare crystals - I keep some in storage there just in case. If you haven't got back to NI let me know where and when to meet.

12. Soloman... I have forwarded your issue to MA personally. Hopefully we will have a resolve shortly. Sorry for the delay.

13. According to MindArk this was resolved and we can see that from your above posts. Not sure why the dropped you in AG. If you need Time Travel Crystals please let us know and I will see what we can do.

14. Soloman

Thank you Mr. CGO,

Things did get fixed quickly after I created a new support thread, as the other didn't seem to warrant a second response. And the community is always something I can rely on, thus I've also been able to make a visit over to Next Island to pick up my stockpile of time crystals.

Only a quick visit though, the responsibility of an Archon are vast and important. Bring on the Honeybrew! :roflmao:

• Like Like x 4

15. Glad to hear your issue was resolved. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.