Stuck at 1314-Mary Mission

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by dropwater, Sep 25, 2012.

1. There is no direction to know how to prove myself. I am only able to find out 1 of it. Please help me.

2. Mary has a couple missions, not sure what exactly you need help with. Maybe the wiki can help. The link has a list of some of the missions on Next Island.

3. Well I am talking about the New Quest from her , the one that go to ancient Greece Stuck quest.png

4. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Just out of curiosity, did you try clicking on the quest at the bottom then press track? :)

5. well if that works i will not be here . but thx for help

6. I think the missing is needing a fix but its not needed right now just get your hand on some time crystals and go tot he special cave TP and use it will work

7. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Ah. Yeah I figured you knew about it. Just had to ask. ;)

8. I don't recall seeing that screen when I did the mission, and I can't find any info on it being changed. This is how I remember the mission going.

Maybe try abandoning the mission and see if getting it again it will track.

9. dropwater, as you said this appears to be a new version of the mission, but we've all done the old one and there are no staff available to ask.

How did you fulfill the 'kindness' part of the mission? Maybe that will give us some pointer about how to do the rest.

10. I dun even know how i finished that, I think there r 4 different mission you have to be done to fulfill mary's mission. but u can see i have another 6 mission , and i dun even know which one is it. anyways , i left the planet since i am so disappoint

11. Trouble is this mission was probably in the pipeline when the staff were let go, and maybe they didn't get to finish the related missions. Hope you have better luck in the rest of EU.

12. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Yep it sounds like I need to hit the lotto fast, so I can fix these things. And make some boo coo cash!! :D

• Like Like x 3
  13. Sorry you were so frustrated that you had to leave. But honestly I can't blame you. If/when you come back or if you have any questions about any other planet that we can help with just ask :)

Please hurry up! I am very impatient! :)

LOL I just noticed you signed up here before I did, that makes you older! :roflmao: Damn almost 2 years....time flies

• Like Like x 2
  14. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Not matter how many times I tell the lotto corp that I need the cash, they always have the same excuse, *click* You would think after 20 phone calls they would be nicer. ;)

errr... either I can't read or im simply blind but I think we both joined the same day? :D

15. LOL we did join the same day but if you hover over your name is the status bar it shows you as member 17 and me as member 19...........old man! :D

And anyone knows if you want something done right you have to go there, not call! :cool:

16. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Strange that dosen't work for me.. must be this damn IE9.. :cautious: Im 17 and your 19 and your calling me old? Seems you like those rose colored glasses you have on!! :sneaky: And besides it just means im faster then you! :D Quicker if you like. :p

Their very peticular about the people who go there. Seems if you don't have an invite or a winning ticket, they just don't want to see you!! I think they just don't want me buying NI.. bastards!! :geek:

Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried this again? The mission that is. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.