Split up the wiki

Discussion in 'EntropiaPlanets Wiki' started by RAZER, Apr 6, 2010.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

OK, so you all have noticed that Rocktropia is now LIVE and this means we will have a lot of info on that planet coming to the wiki. Because of that I have split up some of the info into planet specific pages. So now we have a Calypso_mobs and a Rocktropia_mobs page for instance and I have done this with the maps and some other stuff to.

In the sidebar on the left side of the wiki I have added the links to the Rocktropia pages and moved the Rocktropia section up from where it was.

The big challenge now is to fill the pages with info, and it seems I can do a little mob scan hunting again :)

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Great work, RAZER ^^

I also noticed the ROCKTropia Banner is pointed to another empty site though - should be changed to the new site in the nav bar. Also the banner should change to be 100% visible and without the 'coming soon' sign on it :D

Dunno who makes that tho :viking:

3. RAZER

Way ahead of you, already done. You might need to Ctrl+F5 to make it visible

4. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

of course ;) that's why you're the wiki guru and not I :D

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I've added a bunch of screenshots from RockTropia to the Gallery, documenting the look of a crafting machine, the terminals, storage, auctioneer, and other stuff I saw.

There's also a picture of NEVERDIE overlooking the new planet :) I told him hi from everyone here.

---------- Post added at 20:54 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

More added. I added two new categories under the RockTropia section in the gallery, and increased the amount of images that can be uploaded :)

Let's fill that gallery :)

6. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

is there a rocktropia mob "bestiary" section ?

Trying to figure out where some mobs are and what damge they do...pop dragons de3finately don't do burn damge although they attack with fire. Sala + 6a plates took 80 damage...and didn't decay. Martial +5b provided good protection ...over protection as most hit for 1

7. RAZER

yes there is, but nothing in there yet, but I am working on that.
    I do however dont have the time or equipment to find out what damage every mob does, so if you care to help on that be my guest

8. narfi

narfi Lost

i was thinkiong more of a team effort ...make a thread on each mob and people share ideas and contribute towards what damage they do...like i tried sala and it provided no protection so probably doesn't do burn etc etc

9. RAZER

like the idea !

10. Tass

Tass Administrator

me toooooo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.