Space pirates kill stuff (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'Entropia Space' started by Stagger, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Enjooooy

---
    If you cannot see the video due to violation of music rights
    go to www.hidemyass.com, that proxy website will help you view the video.
    You will however most likely not be able to change the resolution, so the quality will be crappy

2. Nobs crying now and calling us scammers and pirates, they even not realise what scam means at all. Lord bless pirates. Space will never be forgotten and never abandoned.

Pray for space kings.
    www.nebulavirus.com

3. narfi

narfi Lost

#1 your current avatar is a 'noob' of about 1 year.... so you cant really be calling other people 'nobs' while claiming to be your current avatar.

#2 You yourself have claimed to be a pirate, and are in a known pirate society, so there isn't much to discuss there, you are a pirate.

#3 I don't know of any proof of you scamming with your current avatar, but there is evidence beyond the shadow of a doubt that you have controlled avatars throughout the history of EU who have in fact participated in high profile trust scams as well as what is assumed to be many others besides.

The rules here at Entropia Planets are much more lax than the other forums, so as long as you don't cause any problems, you may stay and post what you want. You need to realize though that others may post their opinions as well.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Interesting site..at least you do state in your banner that you are stealing from others.

5. ///////////////////#3 I don't know of any proof of you scamming with your current avatar, but there is evidence beyond the shadow of a doubt that you have controlled avatars throughout the history of EU who have in fact participated in high profile trust scams as well as what is assumed to be many others besides.///////////////

For that words in free world you can easily get lawsuit, and not matters you in states and me in europe. Show that evidence please then . Its open harassment for me as a person.

6. double post //

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013

7. Case in point I think here..you probably would go out of your way to try and create a lawsuit if it could make you money in the real world...a true pirate speaks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Awesome video! :thumbsup:

9. Its only game and peoples who in pirating soc working serious jobs RL ; aviation sector, programing, gov. jobs....

You have feel the border on writing things about persons itself. Its not matter what forums owned by private persons who probably mostly nobs. But you still playing game created by Europeans and half pirating soc members lives here in europe too. Each day most of players going to job in black suits and not making anything against law.

Statements writed by narfi have nothing to do width us or our members. He mad for other things and cant bite in other way. Its shame person like that moderating that forums.

10. Now I'm not pointing fingers here, but most scammers in game will most likely as well become pirates since it's almost on the same level of game play. And as with other games, Pirates are way different in this game due to the fact we ARE dealing with a RCE game here. Unlike other games, you can pirate and take other peoples items without any RL value lose to anyone which in turn is VERY fun. But with this game, you are stealing that RL money from others who have deposited in hope that you can make enough to withdraw back to RL money. And many would think on the lines of being a pirate in this game is that they can get away with it without any legal issues.

11. More upcoming in near moths i think.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Nice video and insight there on space pirating in EU. I see nothing unethical about pirating in EU-space, after all it is partly about PvP otherwise what's the point of having spacecraft fitted out with lasers and so on? What I don't like, is 'the way it happens' in EU space, but that's down to the game dynamics which I think has to be sorted out a bit in terms of scale and movement.

• Like Like x 1
  13. As rumors going ma going ubdate space only in cristmas. I hoping they going fix much things who have to work in pvp.

14. I was hoping they would do a space update before then, but better than never. The distances between planets should be increased and the map changed accordingly along with realistic spacecraft speed and movement. As it is, it's banking and swerving, etc, like in an atmosphere which doesn't make sense..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.