Something happening with Estates

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Phunkygeeza, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Just logged in to loko around - I notice all the apartments are gone out of the auction... all those owned by Marcus Callendar...

Anyone know anything? :confused:

2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

I think the Marcus Callander apartments ( basically MA ) used to have a very long running time in the auction, maybe it was a year? (365 days in auction) but they did have a limited length of time until they expired. My guess is that the time has expired, and with the awesome forethought we have grown accustomed to by MA, ALL of the apartments now need to be re-listed in the auction, during a time when MA staff are on summer vacation. I reckon the apartments will reappear soon in the auction, probably again with a 365 day timespan until they expire next.

Or perhaps MA has removed all empty apartments from the game, to introduce an new realism for the colonists of Calypso.
    Buying blankets and large cardboard boxes at the tp, just next to the soup-kitchen at Port Atlantis.

hmm Port Atlantis already has the beggars "gimme peDz plZZZ" so maybe avatars sleeping on bench seats will be in the next VU. :hehe:

• Like Like x 2
  3. :rotfl:

4. This is topic in EF since a few days.
    Rumors are going from "all sold to one" to MA removed them to push up prices.
    Personally I think that burgerman is right with the time the deeds stand in Auction. I'm not shure but I think this happened in the past once or twice.
    Some guys tested it, most estates are still owned by marcus callender. But as long as you don't claim your estate the terminal still shows the previous owner as current owner.
    Perhaps simply Marcus Callender quit EU? :D

I think we will see the estates again in a few days in auction

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.