So, now we know what they spent their time on ...

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Lykke TheNun, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

... and it's NOT spent on fixing bugs & problems stated already!

I'm baffled - I'm hurt not only in my wallet but deep inside! I feel mentally raped!

For a year now everything for me (and lots of others by judging form their threads on the forums) has gone down the hill!

I used to get globals and hofs - I used to be able to if not break even, then at least be able to do near acceptable! I complained a few times - but now it's just seriously down fall!

The game is bugged. So many things are missing, so many things doesn't fit! Simple things as a story line etc. - now all the updating problems people are having and I could keep it on.

And what do they spent their time on? Implementing new things, new planets, making new deals, new VU's, new upgrate system - new ways to just drag in the money, money MONEY!!

I'm angry! Yes, angry and disappointed. Maybe I just didn't see the light at the end of the tunnel yet! Maybe there ARE no light! But just a little glimpse of hope would be seriously nice!

I have deposited heavily for all years. But I have nothing to show for it! Today I spend my last 60 peds on a feff run! I had 20 peds left after the hunt! I agreed with myself not to deposit anytime soon ...

How to move on from here?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Try to start a "No Confidence" vote in MA leadership hoping shareholders step in?

3. Stave

Stave Guest

Yeah, well atleast youve had hofs and globals to the point whare it was acceptable at one point.

Ive been playing for almost 3 years now, and ive only ever had 2 solo globals, max 70 ped, and no hofs. Deposited more than enough imo.

4. Chopper

Chopper Sanctuary

All the people on EF stating that "you don't have to upgrade" were truely pissing me off.. The point is that I Can't upgrade.. buying another set of Tiger and AV1 is simply not an option.. and I'm NOT going to invest time and money on L items.

Make no mistake about it.. MA knows exactly what they are doing.
    They have forcasted the income from the number of people that would spend big money on tier upgrades would be worth pissing off a smaller fraction of their customers that may chip out.

I just wonder how long I should "wait and see"
    Without any further deposits of coarse.

5. I think that might depend on what you think is depositing enough and what you do with those deposits, seems odd that in 3 years you have only had 2 solo swirlies :dunno:

I have deposited far to much over the last 4 years, I have had many swirlies and a couple of ubers but over all made a huge loss :(

But I think they have really screwed this last vu.... I dont know how to cope with this one :(

Its a f'''in game I want to enjoy it not feel shit about it :disgust:

6. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

i have a few ideas....

its easy for them to say isnt it, but completely misses the point that many, usually those who have put in the most in time and money, feel excluded from new content. if all that was left were the 10/mth depositors, i think they might reconsider after all who would buy their ESIs, LR41s, wools and now fragments. how many times can MA do this before they miscalculate and over do it?

7. How to make it clear to a company that craps on you? Who arrogantly dont give shit about your oppinions in a callous evil manner. They look down upon you, you are the lesser animal. Mob rule.

Strike! Strike! Strike! No activities, spread the word. Or are the nay-sayers in the minority? Dont you think this will work? How will you know if you do NOT try it?

Is this perhaps a plot to weed out their unwanted clients? Causing it to be so that those who depo low leave eventually and they keep their high to upper class clients?:bduh: I think they live in a fantasy world compared to the normal everyday human beings and way out of touch.

Everyone! CEASE DEPOSITING! Hit em where they feel it! try get sympethisers on the other side of fence in-game.:argue::lam:

You, the active gamer. Makes the Verse , not the greedy devellopers.:headbang:

Dont forget to case-spam Mindark. Make it clear you fortwith cease depoing untill matter resolved and rectified.

8. 1. you realise that the dainamiks is built up so it will never say no to money spent (read : no upper limit)
    2. you find the limit of depositing which you will not care to lose if it all should go woosh
    3. you spit at the fools who deposit their ass off just to "make it look longer" (VF can explain you this theory in details)
    4. do not worry

MA will work their ass of since now! believe me, they have collected the knowledge so far and they are about to lift off - there is no alternative way ;)

J.

9. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

I feel you a bit a much I fear :(.

Now they also fucked MM with higher levels players beeing able to complete in a low level cat if they just have a looter on their team who doesnt even need to do damage,.

10. Ummmm yeah....ok....:bduh:

Gl with that Bomberman. :boxer:

:handjob:

11. Realy? I may have made a stupid mistake. As far as I can remember, stupidiity is Not a crime. Thus a total death sentence unwarranted, perhaps way too harsh. No offence, appart from surcumstances back then, I was following the thread "mood " so to speak on EF, and tryin to be hillarious.

May i use this oppertunity to point out also that I have stepped out off line here too. With an immediate PM from admin and /or a infraction point. I have 1 perm standing infraction point here. It works, its decent and proffesional and even humane.

Neomaven, did not behave like this. No warning, infraction or reprimand. Delete, lock and bann and He went to Mindark instead and took it way further.

Spend my deathrow for the most part, in a place...well, I was grinded well. Lets leave it at that.

Cant even begin to bring to you the sematics involved in how I tried saving my ava, now deleted.

B T W, do you enjoy rubbing that in my face?

12. Las time someone organized a "Sit down" strike they got a ban that was probably permanent until it got revoked due to public outrage.

So you will get banned...oh wait...guess you already are HAHAAHAHAH

13. Naw, not really. Although I have to admit it made me lol for a few though. ;)

TBH Mate, I pity you. Most people would A) just say "fuck it" and move on or B) Beg for forgiveness from MA....

You choose door #3 act like an ass on the forums even after you got your ass permanetly tossed and prove that pissing off MA isn't far enough for you....you need the "Full Monty" and alienate everyone you run across in the community...but if it's any consolation.....you're doing a fine job.

Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

14. And as to your post,

Sit-ins, protests, blah blah blah.

The people that actually have the patience for the forums, is just a small percentage of the EU community. Just look at the last few days. While EF was blowing up and going insane with all the bs concerning the "tiers" if you actually logged in to EU, the Tier "up" messages were spamming like there was no tommorrow. So no shortage of people Tiering up their items...... Oh wait....you didn't log in...I forgot.

So since you are so out of touch with what's actually happening IN GAME........why did you comment again????? :headscratch:

15. revealing. Youre so wrong. Option B may be scrached, doesnt work. not everyone dude. You sayin so doesnt confirm or make it so. I know and TY.

16. Lavawalker

Lavawalker RETIRED

I don't think I will mention what I spent today to produce a few hundred ped worth of Simple Conductors IIs & IIIs.

Not complaining though, skills went up ok as did BP QRs :)

My ped card is about 2.5k ped lighter when considering the TT of Conductors II & IIIs left onhand. It will probably come back one day once it falls back out from the cyber MA short-term investment accounting buffer lol.

I certainly didn't spend 125 hours crafting them @ 20 ped an hour MA fee :)

17. Wasnt it Brain?:coffee:

18. It was AlphaGeek

19. I wasnt sure between those two, but yep ring a bell, dingaling ER, remembering. Cheers Knucks.:hug:

20. Heres the deal...I am a big fan of the game always been and specially the social network and friends I built up over 5 years, that extends beyond the boundaries of the game alone. Not quite so big on the hosts if I may ad.

Immagine , if you can, a person that once walked across Africa alone in 4 Months time, with backpack and gear ofc. Now immagine what impact TP runs may have had on such a person, or the entire game for that matter. Like a fish to water, eh?

That person is me.:wave:

I know my Avatar-deletion is permanent and I shall never ever play again. With 5 years to "Meggido", who gives a shit? I dont, but many are oblivious. best not to go into this in this forum, cos my dick is still in a tight vice/gillotine.

I realy dont care for your pleasure in my bann, and making that very clear here.:sleep: I may be out of touch in-game but I do try to follow some discussion I can can post on. I realy need not answer to you about my being here, thats between Lykke, Pete and me. :viking:

I am in a greement with many, at least a large part, of the community about Entropia Universe having become far too expensive to play. You and you buddies go ahead in La La Land ans spend your money on "void". GL Happy hollidays and all that:)

It seems tho First planet company MA wants to cater only for the rich and super rich. I fear many will leave and quit. Forced by the hosts. Not a bad idea considdering...Birds of a feather flock together. The moneys they make for the next 5 years wont help them at all. From now onwards, everything futile.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.