Smooth Criminal on Cello

Discussion in 'SEE' started by NotAdmin, Jan 25, 2011.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Perhaps SEE can hire these two fellows to do some of the music score for Planet Michael? It's an impressive cover of Smooth Criminal on the Cello :)

Update June 06: Original video was unavailable, and seeing we get quite a few hits on this thread, a replacement video has been posted.

2. Dalas

Dalas ANF Master & "Death Limited" Healer

No one with a Cello playing non-classical music can escape the old horse rearing its head: Apocalyptica. I'm just beating the likely smartass who will pop into this thread and name them, thinking they're so cool for knowing such "weird" and "underground" music. Shut up already, Apocalyptica kid.

It's a shame that such dumb associations have to be made just because a couple of Finns "made it cool" though because the instrument really fits non classical music for many reasons.

I for one would enjoy an active Cello based soundtrack such as these guys could offer. Nice video Peter, and I'm shocked I haven't seen it before.

3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

A colleague of mind introduced me to Apocalyptica a few years ago and I thought it was pretty cool, but so far the only Cello playing 'modern' music I knew. Now I know 2 and these guys are pretty impressive as well !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.