Skin for Team Speak 3

Discussion in 'Entropia Tools' started by Billy, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Hello all,

I was board one day and decided to dress up my team speak 3 skin, well while I was doing this I thought it would be cool to offer this to the EU community. That is when I started the Planet Calypso skin I offer this free to everyone all I ask is that you register on the web site You can see a preview and download it here I really hope you enjoy the skin. Next I will do a skin for ROCKtropia and I have also added to my list Planet Arkadia I will work on it when their are more screen shots available.

Preview screen shot
    [​IMG]

I am also considering doing skins for society's that use team speak if you might be interested in that let me know by sending me a PM on my web site ~ : Portal

2. I find it funny how it sounds like you made a half-assed attempt to make something.
    And you did it better than the original, my hat is of for you good sir!

3. Thank you, it took me about 12 hours to complete but that's because it uses .qss and not .css not much difference but I find the .qss is kind of a bitch to work with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.