Shot down in space!

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by Sr Torz Man, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Sr Torz Man

Sr Torz Man Freelanser

If I get shot down in space, i lose my stackable item i now . But also all the oil in the vehicle, and my enhancers i have?

2. narfi

narfi Lost

The oil in the tank of your vehicle is safe.
    Enhancers can not be looted.

The only stuff looted is what appears in your hunting loot tab, and your mined resources tab.

I hope you have a safe flight,
    narfi

3. Sr Torz Man

Sr Torz Man Freelanser

Ok thanks for the responses narfi.

4. Tom

Tom

Sr Torz Man,

Hey also keep in mind there are sometimes preferred time windows when pirates are not about. Reasons? Nap time, juice and cookies break, who knows.

Best of luck and don't forget to practice evasive tactics when possible. May the Power of the Papoos be with you!

Tom

5. Sr Torz Man

Sr Torz Man Freelanser

Now I have been shot down in space and I lost no more than that I had to repair my QW :)

6. Hi :)

if you want to move loot off NI for sale , sometime, rather than TT it (the only realistic option, all-too-often), it's a good idea to travel by Mothership. Normandie is practically invincible, since her Structural Integrity was increased. Check out this thread. Sadly , we only call in at NI once a week (on Fridays) at present, due to high cost of using warp drive/low demand. (like, heck, i've been down there advertising the service on Fridays and only seen 3-4 avas to shout at! :D . Lucky if one of them needs a ride) but hey! if things continue to look up on NI ....

jay :)

7. Sr Torz Man

Sr Torz Man Freelanser

Hello and thanks for the offer I will come back if I want to use your service ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.