Shopping Booth - Fubar?

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by NotAdmin, Feb 7, 2011.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Is it me, or are shopping booths bugged at the moment? I tried emptying our booth, and kept getting errors ("The action was denied, please try again"), and also did not see any of the regular pricing options on my items.

Support ticket filed, but I cannot help but wonder how long this has been going on for?

2. narfi

narfi Lost

Adding and removing stuff as well as pricing items is working on my booth on Rocktropia. The item count is still messed up, but i think that might be a nds issue and not an MA issue, im not sure. I do know that there were lots of item count problems on calypso in recent months.

Mastermesh seems to be tracking all the booth bugs on pcf so you might look him up.

narfi

3. I think all booths on Calypso are busted since first week in December... At least Omegaton and Foma booths are screwed. Not sure if Corinth is affected or what other booths there are on planet?
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?203531-The-estate-bug-is-NOT-FIXED-YET...

PA mall shop owners and some other exploiters are still over max limits and nothing's being done... so while us booth owners are screwed, some mall shop owners are getting special kiddie glove treatment... Marco says, "all avatars are equal" - there's your proof that ain't so.

4. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

No kiddie glove treatment here MM.

We're one of the mall shop owners that aren't taking the opportunity's presented by bugs (in both PAM and TPM) and have some pretty bad bugs and issues that are directly effecting our our ability to conduct business. We're still waiting on any solutions, some well over 12 months. I posed questions in Marco's Q&A, hoping that we get an answer, because we simply don't seem to be getting anywhere with support tickets.

5. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

OMG ... are you guys serious? It's been that long, and no one from the developers or support has addressed it? [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sorry, but that's just messed up! [​IMG]

And players who complain that things aren't right and haven't been for a long time get called whiners? [​IMG]

I'll bet they'd be singing a different tune if it affected them directly! :curse:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.