Shameless Theft at AH West

Discussion in 'Entropia Events' started by Tass, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Task # 7

There's a another little task for you that hopefully will get us a step closer to the end of this mess.

The following numbers A to F will lead you to a place that represents a start. And you have been asked to go there at least once...

The key is (ABC00, DEF00)

A. The number of Giant Purple Flowers that bloom next to the Port Atlantis Official

B. The number of stones at the top of the little island in the ocean west-north-west of Port Atlantis. Take a photo from the island NOT showing the stones and post it in this thread. Please make sure the image also includes your avatar name and the position ("P").

C. The number of planets that are in game or have been announced as of today

D. The number of Land Areas that will be located on Medusa's Head. Post the coords and a photo of a facility on one of the Land Areas. Please make sure the image also includes your avatar name, and the time ("U").

E. The number of Caudatergus statues that can be found between Swamp Camp South and Swamp Camp North.

F. The number of antennas on top of Port Atlantis' highest building. Take a photo from the top of the building NOT showing the antennas, upload it to the wiki and put it in the gallery on the Port Atlantis wiki page.

Rewards will be given in the order of completing this task:

1 -- 30 PED + 1 contribution point
    2 -- 20 PED + 1 contribution point
    3 -- 10 PED + 1 contribution point

After those first 3 prizes have been claimed every person completing the task will receive 1 contribution point.

You can still collect contribution points by solving the first 6 tasks and using the Shameless Theft signature.

2. :D:

:D:

Ok, Mr Johnson, here's my photo (after which i jumped btw, bit suicidal lately :P).

Port Atlantis - EntropiaPlanets Wiki - Information about Entropia Universe

1. Working together with Kay, does that count as one entry or we get a shot at place number 1 and 2 this way?
    2. Does Kay have to do the photo too or does this count for him as well, since we wanted to team up.

3. Tass

Tass Administrator

1. Depending on how you do it. If you both fulfill the requirements it will count as two entries. Which means screenshots that require to show the avatar names need to show both your avatar names (repectively avatars) if you plan to have only one shared screenshot for both your entries.

2. Since the wiki image does not require the avatar name we would need one from each of you to verify that the task has been done.

Teamwork is appreciated. Future tasks will consider this.

4. :D:

:D:

5. Kay Jones

Kay Jones who?

Attached Files:

6. Attached Files:

• B.jpg
      B.jpg
      File size:
      63.1 KB
      Views:
    • D.jpg
      D.jpg
      File size:
      94.3 KB
      Views:
  7. ok So what's happening here now then?? I reckon the guy will have left the plantet by now. lol

I see that MS was handing out the prizes so far at one point. But allso see that she is no longer working on this or any other EP storys (Good Luck MS9 I hope everything goes well for you). Did anyone get there prize in the end? I haven't & nore has Lex that I paired up with for the task we did & I guess it's to late to PM MindStar now.

P.s also removing the sig coz I don't want ppl think I have anything to do this this.

8. I was told to wait till the end to get my prize rather than when there was an offer mid-way through the event. I think everyone was asked to wait for ped handouts.

Is anything going on here? Had quite a few peds earned through this event so something would be nice :cry:

9. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Hey you overly patient people!

As you know, MindStar will not be around for this event, and she was helping out with it, but didn't create it in the first place and therefor not the one to end it either. And unfortunately I have not been a part of it to know what to do next.

Tass, who is the event holder on this, has not been online for a couple of days, but I'm sure when he's back, he will finish it with a conclution :)

Thank you all for waiting.

10. Anything????

11. Nothing????

12. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Nope :( Tass has not been online here or on any other forums for quite some time. Which is very odd and never happened before. I just hope he's ok ...

13. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Just as a FYI. I'll be taking over the event, and will ensure a proper closure of it. I'll get in touch with everyone who participated, and ensure you get the prize money you're entitled to. I'll be doing a bit of reading up on the whole event today and then start senidng out PMs.

My apologies about the long wait.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks for posting on this thats Great.

Main qusetion is tho. Anyone heard from Tass & is she ok?

Hopfully it's just that pain in the backside called real life getting in the way & all is well.

Spongey

• Like Like x 1
  15. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

No, we have not heard from Tass either, unfortunately. I'm about to try a few different approaches to see if I can somehow get a hold of him.

As for the event, I've done the math as well as I could (please keep in mind I did not know the correct answers to all the questions, and have had a bit of difficulty especially with the score for task #2. Therefore I have awarded both the first and second prizes twice for that event. I've also added 50 PED to the total for everyone who finished all the tasks (as shown in the first post), and will add something extra to everybody's amount to compensate for the long wait.

I'm currently awaiting some feedback to find out if I missed some info, or not, but as soon as that is done, I will post the results here, and send everyone entitled to a prize a PM here to try and meet them ingame.

Once again, my sincere apologies about the amount of time this has ended up taking.

16. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I've finished collecting all the entries, and have come up with the below overview of who earned what during the event. In the case of Task #2, due to confusion, I have assigned the first and second prize twice.

The completion bonus in the table represents the bonus for everyone who completed all the tasks, and I reserved 50 PED for those people. The Extra field is an additional bonus of 25 PED we have awarded everyone as a minor apology compensation for having to wait so long for their prize-money.

If you feel the results are incorrect, please let me know.

UserTask #1Task #2Task #3Task #4Task #5Task #6Completion bonusExtraTotal
    Oleg50-20----2595
    BBPunisher3050-20-405025215
    Ewok203040----25115
    Kay Jones-5030-10205025185
    aj502-30-----2555
    Eva--1020-305025135
    Spongey Bob---30---2555
    Lexjay---30---2555
    Karen----40--2565
    Derid----30--2555
    :D:----20105025105

Ill send out PMs to all the 11 participants so we can make arrangements on transferring the PEDs.

:tiphat:

17. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Hi Admin, if you think it might be relevant would it be possible you can pm your "alternative method". We have have an old member of SMA we're a little concerned about see...

18. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

I'm on night duty atm Peter (and so i'm asleep most of the day) so i'll try and catch up with you over the weekend.

19. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

A few of the payments have already been made :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. i'll keep checking back as we've not been online at the same times :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.