Entropia Support News: Server restart for minor maintenance

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Nov 30, 2018.

1. On Friday 2018-11-30 at approximately 16:15 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a brief maintenance. We aplogize for any inconvenience. For details on UTC time please see www.entropiauniverse.com/utc Kind ...

Source

2. Its too late to "aplogize"... ;D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

FFS.

4. Enough people got ripped off for today.
    Time to reward some more swedish players (as usual).
    This Loot is claimed by another swedish.

8872 Proteron
    79k ATH Explosives

The Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a brief maintenance.
    We apologize for people who felt stolen today, but dont worry it will continue tomorrow.

In the swedish tradion blablabla bla bla.
    Dont tell the truth on PCF, or Rimmer will come insult you
    "You can just ignore my message if you don't agree.. " yeah, fucking fag with no balls...

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  5. LAL, 1st time I hear of oldtimer "Mocka SavioR Rimo" x'D

6. I see the guy quite often (even saw him today).

It's just that people with less than perfect command of English don't post on PCF often because you know what.

7. Its not about someones english skills here...I play since 2004 and this guys forum account got created in 2006.
    Just thought is "funny", that I never heard of him back in the days.

I always thought I would know 90% of the oldtimers. I also never heard of "Gorden Wanted Carl".

And Explosive Bluprints do not count as playing this game...this got completely messed up over the years.

So, in the end, 2 more swedish guys got some of their deposits back...or got payed for wasting their money on MindArk.

8. As a ‘rule of thumb’ I tend to assume that all Swedes who play EU are family.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.