Selling Selling Society!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by LordLongLicious, Nov 28, 2012.

Tags:
  1. LordLongLicious

LordLongLicious Do you fear death?

Uber Noobs Society for sale!

Hi fellow Entropians,

As I have received some offers, I have decided to start a new trend (as usual) by selling my society.

Having just spawned a new society I can say with certainty that we are a succesfull bunch, devoted to helping new players up.

Have the Upper Hand:

Avoid the hassle and troubles of having to build it all up from scratch, with this well connected and already well established society figuring on the first page of the most populous societies you are already up there, something very rare on this game.

Seize the day:

So in short, buying this popular choice of a society you will also get the new website prepaid for a year.

I have talked with other members and we have agreed to it so far.

Closing the deal:

Contact me with your offer at webmaster@ubernoobs.com

Have fun!

2. So new! sorry to see you leaving so soon man!

3. Good Luck selling man. lol just downvote yourself in soc and vote for a new leader with out money with out peds or pennys in RL.
    For what i know making a soc is free why would any one want to sell.

The only thing that is worth selling is the website not the soc the soc would be a
    bonus = free

how old are some of your members in the soc ?

sorry but i dont agree with selling socs.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  4. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Brainstormers Official Brain Glue

Incredibly slimy thing to do. And I question why other soc members would agree to this. I offer 1 ped per member of Ubernoobs and a safe secure home free from mind games like this.

Sorry but this is a really bad idea in my opinion.

If I did this to my soc the bad karma would follow me beyond the grave

5. Neuromancer

I hope there aren't 1k Uber Noobs because that would really whomp my ped card

6. LordLongLicious

lol I just thought about this possibility since I have been offered some good ped about it, actually your opinions are important for me and those willing to buy it from me.

Well, starting on this game is also "free" and yet... ...players in here try to make a buck out of it.

And in times of crisis, any penny counts.

As in everything on this game however i am acting most out of curiosity than anything else, however if someone offered me 10.000Ped would consider it, would't you?

7. Not really since it's not your soc but the group..so you selling it out would then mean that most of the people in soc would leave to have the new owner have no one but afkers in it. But other then that, sorry, you just sound so dang new to this game...not sure where I got that from.

8. LordLongLicious

What makes other comments about the value of my members look like an insult to their personality for sticking with me on this one, hence I ignored them, as people are free to leave or join as they see fit and I cannot and wish not to do anythign about it.

just thought some ber would be interested as i also have received offers of "corporate take overs" on the past, so if you are somehow telling me that gamers here dont do that sort of thing...

Again, i just wanted to see what the general reaction was, since I have already been offered over 1K ped ingame for it, so as the price of ingame apartments (my eternal complaint) that original value is 0ped and still are sold for about 10% of the original value of similar in poor neighbourhoods around the real world got me wondering how far are gamers in here willing to go with their bidding.

I did expect the usual pseudo moralists and reactionary forum criticism (no matter the topic) as those are usually the first ones to show up.

And I am new, why do you think it is called Uber Noobs?

If you buy it however you may change the name to whatever you wish. lol

9. Neuromancer

Although I don't agree with this, I'm really curious how it works out.

10. lol, this reminds me of the guy who tried to sell his life on Ebay. Might this end in the same way?

11. If society members were trained well enough then there should most definitely be 1 member capable of taking over and keeping the society running strong???????

12. What he said,
    your soc mates are not a can of dog food they don't have a label so no need to be sold, what did you say the age group was again in this soc ? (the members)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.