SEE Virtual Worlds - Michael Jackson (Sept. 2014)

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Hi,

I wanted to get in contact with SEE Virtualworlds, but no reply.
    As I tried the contact form on the "homepage" of Martin Biallas, I got a short reply
    by someone named Mr. Eric J Leong (Manager of Licensing) :

Dear Mr. McCormick,
    On behalf of Martin Biallas, allow me to answer your two questions:
    1) Yes, SEE VW is still active

2) Michael Jackson is in development and is scheduled to launch next year.

Best,
    Eric J Leong
    GEP1, LLC

Manager of Licensing

I also prepared a short interview, which I will release in this thread as soon as it got approved/answered by the publicist of SEE Virtual Worlds.

I hope it will clear up why the SEE site wasnt updated since 2012 and why no word about "Planet Michael Jackson" made it into the public since 2012. If its still a planet, or browsergame or whatever. Also various other things could be clarified...if getting answered.

SEE ya ;D

• Like Like x 5
    • Gratz Gratz x 1
  2. dalewj

dalewj StoryTeller/Nerd/Gamer

McC our own Larry King!

• Like Like x 2
  3. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

This can mean Michael Jackson the board game or Michael Jackson hidden objects game or Michael Jackson card collecting game.
    First question in your interview must be is it planet in EU or not

4. It should be more then obvious by now that SEE will never ever work with MindArk again.
    Hence your question is invalid.

And this discussion should probably not be in "General Entropia Universe Discussion" either. x'D
    Except, maybe for historic reasons. ;)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  5. AxeMurderer

well then I don't care if it's not EU planet.
    I guess Virtual Worlds will be too much for SEE now if the make some browser card game LOL

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Well I guess it is interesting to know what goes on. Maybe Michael Jackson himself will launch next year.... in to space?

7. No Michael Jackson planet ...at all...ever...ever

8. dalewj

dalewj StoryTeller/Nerd/Gamer

Word is they are working on the Justin Beiber planet too!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. More then 2 months have passed. 2 months of silence. Nothing.
    I also tried to get in contact with him via linkedin.
    2015 is near...and filled with 12 additional months...
    Lets wait and SEE...

10. AxeMurderer

11. Tried to find the rocktropia forum...and got re-directed from neverdie to neverdiestudios...

neverdie.com is now announcing "Next Island" & "Michael Jackson", including a Neverdie logo...what the ?

feb 2015 NI MJ.jpg

12. Yes I saw that as well a while ago. But as you of all people should know it was ND who created these two planets. So the question is was SEE just ND? :) Also as I pointed out if you look at SEE's project they are just pictures of places on Rocktropia. All very interesting indeed. But we know you will give us the answer to all of this. BTW how are the two interview requests coming from SEE?

BTW I think you will get a kick out of the this below link (owners of Cyrene):

http://creativekingdom.com/

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  13. 1 year has passed. Are you ready for MJ ?

14. 1 year later...nothing

15. Well remember we are as well waiting for your 2 interviews with SEE :)

16. MAybe it will be THE christmas announcement this year...MAybe nothing.

Sadly, noone from SEE replied anymore. I even tried via linkedin. (lol)

17. Yes I know..as I told you they would never do. There is a lot to SEE we don't know about and yes my joke is that ND owned it all along :) You do remember the SEE HQ I showed you long ago of that abandon little shop no bigger than a bus stop? SEE was scamming MA I think and why they were cut off and SEE just seemed to float away to nothingness.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  18. I do know the "bus stop" xD

SEE seems indeed to be completely dead. Scamming MA ? Impossiibruuuuu xD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.