Scammers

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Wildman, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Chopper

Chopper Sanctuary

I agreed with Leeloo because I don't think all scammers get banned, the fact that so many "old" scams resurface could indicate new accounts from old scammers. It would be easy for unbanned scammers to make new accounts, but in a case such as yours.. you definately need to go thru approved channels ;)

2. Yes I tried. May as well hit my head against a concrete wall till I lose conciousness. Mindark wont budge to be lenient. They dont believe in second chances. Mabe Knuckles , at his 3d chance, can thank his swedish ethnicity. In my experience with mindark, its not like them to do temp-bans. Mabe the head of Support just hate my guts to the extreme.

I mean, do they actually think I would do such a stupid thing again? or mabe they know I WONT, so they just wont budge, no fun in it for them me thinx. Dunno realy. I believe they may underestimate the impact such a fantastic game has on peops.

3. Oh come on. My 2 bans has been for very minor incidents. I didnt bombthreath the whole office.

Don't put me in the same chair as you since what I actually get banned for is what people do every week without punishment

4. Natasza

Natasza Guest

5. LOL I knew you would respond Knucks. OK sure, but cmon the community must know by now that what i did was a stupid mistake and without genuine intend to do it for sure. But lets not screw-up this thread with my issues . The OP might not appreciate this.

O Nat! Great idea sure;) Very complicated just to have fun. I would rather them give me second chance to play. I have no intentions to cause trouble inside. My mistake was a whorum mistake that spilled over to include the game. Get it? Caused shit on EF and got banned from game. Go figure. Thats why I dislike (NV-banned name), also before teh incident he called me LAME in front of everyone during a CL event in control room after trying to PM him. Pink had to seriously calm me down then LOL.

Enough! Hurts to scrach scabs of old wound. I am now just gonna watch a rerun on TV of oceans 12, laterz!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.