Scammer pirate!!!!

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by AlricBezel, Jul 27, 2013.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  1. MA made a shitty broken system that also encourages thievery at is basics...and a bunch of douchebags that have been exploiting all along, find an even better way to exploit and steal...and people are surprised? Obviously it deserves the ban hammer...gl getting it done quickly though. Oh wait, anyone got Star on FL? Send him a PM...maybe he can get it done through skype. :whistling:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Gratz Gratz x 1
  2. Maybe you can add more info to post #1 to increase awareness of the actual issue, for example:

There is currently an ongoing incident taking place threatening the property in your inventory.

The ploy:

1. You are being added to the guest list of spaceships.

2. Then you are being summoned to one of the spaceships.

3. You get killed and items in your inventory get looted.

How to prevent it:

A summon message looks like this:

[​IMG]

Never ever press the green check mark button if you don't know and absolutely trust the person sending the message. Since displayed names can be changed please make sure you know the combination of person sending the message and name of the vehicle to be summoned to

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. Thats why i refuse to play this game if it is one ! all i ever hear about is star this star that pk that pk this. Their is no equal rights in this system game.

Star,
    Abusing admin rights ?

What powers does he have over the rest of us why not you up above post him
    all the high ranking socs share the best toys in game and it has to stop people look at him like sum kind of god and the rest of them.

MA made bad choices with space but I will tell you now MA never broke space or maybe they did but i know who did, Takedown 2 if ya seen it.
    They need to bring space offline redesign it and re-code it more better. I never use space i'm against pvp.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

You got to say that they do come up with interesting and smart ways to kill people and I am surprised that nobody thought about this sooner. I still stand by my statement I have made before though. If this is a bug or an exploid, I give MA 2 VU's to solve the issue or it becomes a feature for everyone to be used.

Don't think Star has admin rights over at PCF, but I think he is in contact with a few MA people, so he might be able to contact someone at MA, even in the weekend.

5. I am supporting my SOC mates who killing peoples in pvp. Ordinary players abusing log out function every day by loging out in motherships while traveling in space. If all of that is bad than everyone who using mothership services should be banned.

You have right to accept, denny or ignore any summon form any privatier or mothership.

Its feature implemented by mindark. As been said lately all things who not right in space been reported to ma and they looking to change in better side. So heads up and stop harassing pirates.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  6. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

You, sir, are scum.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Nice to read such text from administrator ;) If you dont want space delete map.

No one asked to fly and smugle all resources to one place. You already maked bankrupt Next Island. Peoples invested big money there.

Have problems not go into space in any kind or way. I not heard any bigger man complaining about pirates who been looted in the past. Even Neverdie been looted and never complained. He fear man because not abusing loging out function.

How one man said if you want to become rich you have to take risks.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I read the thread on PCF, You have the option whether or not to decline or accept the summon request on mother ships pure logic mates in my eyes not scamming but tricking people that way they are not human inside best to avoid those types and let the play alone no friends no future.

9. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Brainstormers Official Brain Glue

Scam or exploit, no. Naive game play-yes.

Space is pvp. If you are not aware of that then you should stay planetside.

My own personal feeling on this is that I trust my own soc members absolutely. Non-soc members I will trust and respect over time. In space or pvp a random friend request (or to accept a summons from an unknown ship) is crazy.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Tass

Tass Administrator

Ok, if I understand correctly some people are adding others to the guestlists of their Privateers/Motherships, then try to summon them to the vehicle into lootable PVP for the sole purpose of killing/looting them. Still the people to be summoned have to accept before they go to the vehicle.

Using features of the game as designed doesn't really look like a true scam to me. Of course these actions are as unethical as it can get in a game like EU. Of course MA needs to improve counter measures, for example a feature/check box like "Never take me into lootable PVP" in General Options that's checked by default would do already.

In general there seems to be lot of upset, anger and misconceptions (again) but little help. We could simply list all methods of scamming and abusing in detail for newbies to study and veterans to refer to: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Anti-scam

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yes and if you flying width any service i suggest John Black Knight and ToS Normandie . So far its safest ship in universe;)

12. What you say Tass is true, you do need to accept. If you happen to be standing in twin doing nothing it's no biggie to close the 10 or 15 requests these morons are sending. Problem is when hunting and clicking it is very possible to accidently click accept...had it happen to me a couple times when I had a sub on the Bismarck and it was in orbit. :wink:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Tass

Tass Administrator

Ok, I definitely agree. Doing it as exessively as you report should be abuse of the system, probably covered by http://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/support-policies/harassment-policy/. :deal: And that policy asks you to file a support case.

• Like Like x 1
  14. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Excuse me? Delete map?

_I_ bankrupted NI? I've been accused of a lot, but bankrupting planets is a new one to me.

Not sure what you're trying to achieve with the rest of your post. IT's all incoherent babbling to me, really.

• Like Like x 1
  15. As far as I know the "situation is and has been taken care of", the main reason I posted is for people to know this was happening and if people know, then MA knows.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I just got an update from players in game, the situation with the summoning to ships is still going on, MA hasn't done anything to prevent this from happening.

17. As I understand it they have to be in the safe zone to summon and they'd have to summon then fly out of the safe zone to loot ejected people.

I suppose they could sit on the very edge of the safe zone though.

Certainly a nasty trick and just one more way in which the poor design and implementation of space causes problems.

- Deathifier

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  18. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Of course not. It's summer. MA pretty much shuts down for a few months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.