Scammer Alert: GTF

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by HardWrath, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. See this is what I mean. You try to turn everything into an argument that is about me and you. I have a news flash Knuckles... No one gives a shit about either of us. I wish that you only did this kind of thing to me however you use the exact same kind of strategy with anyone who you choose to argue with. You cause a topic of conversation to completely deteriorate into nothing more than a shit flinging contest between people.

Anyone can look through your post history... anyone who has been following the most active threads in this forum knows about all of the posts of yours that the mods have had to delete. How many EU related sites have you been banned from now Knuckles? How many times has MindArk locked your avatar?

You are like dog chasing a car... you wouldn’t know what to do with one if you caught it. All you know is that regardless of the consequences you have to chase that car.

Look at your signature here on this forum:

You live for forum drama. It’s clear that it is the single highlight of your day, each day.

2. The number of EU forums I am permbanned from is..2. Well 1 really since JSA aint really counting.

The number of being locked from EU is 2. Mind you those 2 locks has been very harshely handed out. People have done way worse and avoided it.

Amounts of posts of mine deleted on this forum? I dont know, I think we are tied there HW.

I also could care less about what people think about me, I am not playing to socialize. I am playing to enjoy the game but you are kind of entertaining also

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Since yet another thread turned into a mud slinging competition, we've decided to add a rule to the forum rules, and have a mechanism to prevent this from happening later.

Well done, chaps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.