Scam mail in Eu-chronicles inbox.

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by goodgrief999, Feb 10, 2012.

Tags:
  1. I'm used to getting dozens of these '.419 scam' emails in my personal email, never had one on a forum before, am pastimg it here for all to see (there are cases of people being kidnapped and even murdered after falling for this crap.) ->

"
    Yesterday 11:04 AM
    kwasiy
    [​IMG] Banned [​IMG]

Join DateFeb 2012LocationSomewhere out therePosts0

Thanks

Dear associate,
    The bank directors mandated me to look for any known relation of our late client who deposited a enormous amount of money in our bank without claim; I don’t want this money to go into our treasury as unclaimed bills, the banking law and guidelines here stipulate that if such money remains unclaimed after eight years, I am authorized to preparing documents officially to prove that this money have been transferred to out treasure, this will be between me and you, the request of foreigner is occasioned by the fact the depositor was a foreigner, In appreciation of your assistance, I request you send to me your direct phone number for easy communication, and reply me through my private email address (kwasichambers@live.com or thelawuwellcome@gmail.com )for more confidentiality, waiting to read from you soon,
    Thanks,
    Barrister Kwasi Yeboah"
    The gmail account makes it obvious, to me, but some are really desperate for money and will believe anything.
    Boo.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks Boo,

I got it too, that's why he/she is now banned! We did have a spate of these a few months back and security was tightened. Not sure it's possible to eradicate it completely, unfortunately there are lots of people out there who are prepared to do this kind of thing in an effort to make some money.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I had exactly the same message, so the this rogue member/spammer was banned completely!

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.