ROCKtropia News: Where in HELL are ROCKtropia Blueprints? NEVERDIE is incompetent!

Discussion in 'ROCKtropia' started by EP-Newsbot, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Hello, My Name is MUD! Fuck NEVERDIE he's full of Shit! MUD is a better name for a Hype artist who only delivers crap!

So Mr MUD, you unprofessional Game Developer or should I call you a Gamer, or are you still just acting?

Forget it lets just stick to MUD, so MUD where are the BluePrints? I mean seriously you have been promising your community an economy for a year now.. And another Planet just launched with pretty much a full set of everything, keeping everyone very happy so how is it you failed on such an epic scale this time? Huh, MUDMAN?

MUDMAN, that's maybe better than MUD! MUDMAN Vs NEVERDIE, thats a Space Pirate flop Movie I would to see...

So MUDMAN back to the point, where's the Blue Prints? Where, Where, Where?

Oh man I can see it your face, please don't do it MUD! NO! Don't tell us that the Evil Demon who has corrupted the universe deliberately sabotaged ROCKtropia's development, by what discrediting you, by lying and shape shifting and posing as peoples mama's... No one is going to believe that shit!
    For real Man! No one is gonna believe that you are waging some secret war with the devil? They will just think you are High and suffering from paranoid delusions!

Big MAMA as you like to call her, Big Fat MAMA, Big Hairy MAMA she gave you everything you needed just like that other Planet! OF course She did that Why they had a Friggin' successful launch you Nit Wit, Retard!

So why didnt you just make BluePrints for Armor and Mining tools and clothes and other shit that could eat up all the crappy Space Cake, Pop Culture, whack job nonesense excuse for Loot that drops on your cardiac Arrest Planet??

Huh MUDFACE, NEVERLIE, NEVERDROP??

Huh You could have saved yourself so much heartache! You could have saved yourself a fortune on Server Costs! You could have actually Paid your goddamn Bills and your Staff Man you could have had it all! If you just goddamn Made a friggin' Economy instead of a bunch of Dancing Npc's and a Prison for Avatars and a Hell to Hide Your delusional Demon in!!

So NEVERDIE what is the truth? This is your chance, spit it out for once and for all! Why didn't you create the necessary tools for a successful Economy? you have been playing the game long enough to know that at the end of the day the crafters consume all the crap and spit out shiny new shit to be consumed, its the circle of life, not rocket science?

So that's it, give it to us in plain and simple english, ND what the fuck went wrong?

................ if I told you, you wouldn't believe me ;)​

Continue reading...

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Why not try us, instead of feeling sorry for yourself?

A lot said is true - ROCktropia got nicer with the last updates and missions - and it made it all more exciting - but no crafting means no running economy.

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Oh boy. I seriously hope someone in MindArk is paying attention to this. Is this really the kind of messages you want associated with your platform, MindArk?

4. Did NeverDie just lose the plot, or did I miss something ?

5. Calin

Calin Due for an Ultra-Uber Loot.

I certainly don't want anyone to know I'm in Entropia if when people think Entropia they connect it to Neverdie. He's an embarassment to the Universe and not just the Entropia Universe.

We don't need an attention whore as a PP.

6. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Got to give it to him was kinda entertaining to read :)

He seems to recognise the problems, lets hope he can now deliver some solutions

7. Having a read of this again, I feel sorry for Neverdie as it seems he is floating without firm direction in his life.

If it took him a year to work this much out about his virtual business, then is there really hope for RT in the future.

My advise to Neverdie would be, Deeds not words, stop talking about it and get on with it.

Be practical, methodical and consistent in your approach rather than looking for excuses as to why things have not been done and who to blame.

At the end of the day, the buck stops with Neverdie.
    Just as the comparisons made to Arkadia, the buck stops with the PP, not MA.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.