ROCktropia 2.0 is set for launch April 12th 2011

Discussion in 'ROCKtropia' started by misao, Feb 22, 2011.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

Great find misao! Ill post in my blog about it :)

narfi

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Now what could that be ??!!

Rocktropia bought by SEE as well ?

3. xD

Well that would be quite dis-concerning~~~

4. RAZER

or... surprise we will discontinue the exploitation of RockTropia and all stuff on that planets will be given to NEVERDIEs avatar

5. I'm betting it's a big ass statue of neverdie at every teleporter :)

6. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

The press release read:
    SXSW is still taking place now, but if the dates in the press release were correct, NDS is no longer there. Did we miss the announcement somehow?

7. RAZER

no idea, I did not see any major announcement what so ever, or it wasn't as major as they made us believe and we just missed it all :)

8. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Perhaps it's something he brought up in his interview with Veronica that I don't think anyone has seen yet, and maybe he'll be his typical self and we'll see another article out on the web somewhere. I was following Tweets by John Bates, and it was only 11 hours ago (at the time of this post) that he said they were heading to the airport. Not sure if that included ND, because I don't know who JB was at SXSW with. Maybe they stayed longer than the 13th just to take it all in and the dates given were just associated with what ND was involved with (Screen Burn). Who knows, I'm sure there will be enough people bringing it up. I did see a post by ND at the RT forum that he did the interview with Veronica and stirred things up, so that could mean anything.

9. hi sry for this older thread post... but is this still up to date? So big rocktropia 2.0 content update on 12th april?!?

10. narfi

narfi Lost

Thats the last I heard, so I hope its still true.

It has been a week or two but I haven't seen any coverage from SXSW, whatever happened to that? anyone know?

narfi

11. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

last i heard interview was with producers of show for editing ...guess we just have to wait till they are done and release it ...

The 12th i don't think is a rigid date but something that MA would be aiming for i.e. mid April. So it may get pushed back a few days who knows...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.