Rocket and Grenade Launchers introduced

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by Phunkygeeza, Jun 10, 2007.

Tags:
  1. It seems that part of the new VU is the introduction of Rocket Launchers and Grendade Launchers.

These bad boys do up to 300 pts of damage - but don't get too excitied - you will be paying through the nose for one of these. They are getting the usual treatment for new items i.e. mega expensive!

If you have any pictures or information about this new weaponry - please post here!

2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
    • Like Like x 9
  3. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Araneatrox, here I come!!! :D

4. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

After watching the video that Burgerman has posted a link to above, I can't wait to see this in person LOL. Best graphics effect MA has ever produced. It did not seem to do much to the Atrox but sure wiped out the players. Maybe it is just a good pvp weapon. :D

5. Shamy

Shamy Dr. Nick of Dark Lands

LOL! Big gun say boom. Me kill people! :hehe:

(yay Duke Nukem Forever! which takes like... forever... to come out...you know?)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

I think this is the closest we will ever get to hearing that music while watching ingame gunfire. Really sad that DNF remains vapourware after all these years. :cough:

Oh and +rep for recognising the music. :D
    "Hail to the King Baby"

Attached Files:

7. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Hmmmm if we had avatars that looked like that this would be a much more interesting game :rotfl: :yahoo:

8. LOL!!!

9. man thats a scary killing thingy
    Wonder how much ammo it will cost for those +300 dmg.
    I hope too see the day I can shoot with one. (evil grinn)

10. Fantastic find , i want one of those

11. Which one you mean, Bunny?;)

12. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Avatars that look like the photo Burgerman posted. LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.