Robots attack Twin Peaks

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by nexus7, Jun 18, 2008.

Tags:
  1. This is a snapshot that I took of a large renegade troop of robot-drones that attacked Twin Peaks, at approx' 3.am MA time. I had just arrived moments before they stormed the area...

RobotAttack.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    • Like Like x 12
  2. What were they trying to sell or buy?

• Like Like x 9
  3. Spare parts i guess :D

• Like Like x 10
  4. Spare parts - LOL! They were certainly making alot of ppl into spare parts to begin with:Beaten:In truth, the screenshot was made a few minutes after the initial main assult, as I had been killed twice beforehand...
    The initial onslaught, as I remember it, involved a horde of drones about two to three ranks in width, with at least twenty or more drones in each rank - so about 40-60 bots in all. I got the impression (someone correct me here if I'm wrong) that they had been led to twin peaks, because two or three AV's seemed to be running alongside them...

• Like Like x 8
  5. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

I think they rode in on the backs of the Tripudons, I see one in the picture.

They probably came for the low loss link cables that Tigeress took from them.

• Like Like x 9
  6. lol thats a good possibility :p

• Like Like x 6
  7. This is what you get when asking around about Big bulk
    I guess you soon get to meet Mr Bulk in person :scare:

• Like Like x 7
  8. Mmm - yes there were a few trapudions and they seemed to be just trying to get out the way ;)

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.