Rise and be one with the universe again!

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by Nor Alien, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

3. Agreed.. if something is not done by MA soon to rectify this, we stand to lose and very high percentage of our top players.

4. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Another update coming. Will this planet be once more? Will it be just swept away again for another day.....

5. aia

aia

Well first the bugfixes (stuck under teleporter, code 04/05), then clarify things like NIP gun, and then taming.

I've Always bee soft for having a big bird at my shoulder. Maybe tame some sort of drake? Or pappoo followng you around? (Pity though you probably won't be able to bring it to Another planet). The boars, uh lol well plenty of them.

Hm, thinking of one thing: There was never a stable announced on NI. Maybe this means NI will "merge" with Another planet (rocktropia that lost it west side?).

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Actually there was a stable announced but it was quickly removed. I don't see a merger any time soon as I think there will be some legal issues between Post and MA.

I think that's why NI has been left to rot as an out post for now. Once resolved then maybe! ;)

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Give it to me. Let me relaunch it as Nesoi Makaron.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Yeah I've been asking for it for some time as well! ;)

9. And here we are,, Well into March 2015.. A VU is coming.... ohh yes,, its coming,,, but.. Will it come for poor, neglected, lost in space, NI ??????

• Like Like x 2
  10. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

I'm hoping that this planet can rise from the dead and show it's glory once again! I hope and will continue to do so!

Come on MA, give this lost planet some love'n from the MA oven! ;)

11. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Every now and then I see people bring up NI. Some want it to be whole again, while others want it to just disappear.

It would be a shame to lose a beautiful place like NI, so I hope that some love will come to the island and make it one with the universe again. :)

12. Anyone got any info what the 560Mb patch brought to nI?

13. A Race Track? or a Timed Challenge Track of some kind. But how does it work? NPC Nipoli doesn't respond and the shooting galleries of Monkeys is fun an all but they don't do anything either.

Has anyone figured this out yet?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.