RIP Eduard Khill (Mr Trololo)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by NotAdmin, Jun 4, 2012.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Eduard Khill, better known as Mr. Trololo, passed away today in St. Petersburg, following a stroke in late May.​

Eduard Khil was born, 4 September 1934 in Smolensk.

In 2009, a 1976 video of Khil singing a non-lexical vocable version of the song I Am Glad, 'Cause I'm Finally Returning Back Home (Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой) was uploaded to YouTube and became known as "Trololololololololololo" or "Trololo". The name "Trololo" is an onomatopoeia of the distinctive way Khil vocalizes throughout the song. The quirky and catchy video quickly became an Internet meme and Khil became known as "Mr. Trololo" or "Trololo Man".

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

aww :( TrololoRIP

3. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

I think this was one of my first introductory vids into the youtube foray. RIP Trololo

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

I still remember the first time I saw this video I was over with you guys (Peter and Lykke) in Denmark and that got stuck in my head for a while. After that I watched it a few more time as home and it got stuck in my head again. So not watching it anymore ;)

Sad to hear he's gone though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.