Revival point at new town

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Phunkygeeza, Mar 21, 2007.

Tags:
  1. On our visit we of course met quite a few pk'ers who were loving picking off anyone in sight foolish enough to try to visit the new area.

This meant we saw a lot more of the revival point that anything else ;)

stack.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. New town on amethera

But, I must admit that although my first thought is 'damn it MA - fix the bugs first', I find their new area quite pleasing on the eye, and I must admit that introducing new maps is always good for keeping the game fresh.

The Lighthouse in the new town offers the sky high view that is normally only possible from mountain tops.

Also we can see that they are experimenting more with flame and smoke effects - I guess along with the curious lighting (to see what I mean go to Nymphtown)

houses.jpg lighthouse1.jpg lighthouse2.jpg smokeeffect.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Nice work, thanks for the screenshots. :)
    The town looks very pretty, and a very peaceful place to visit. Maybe this is to calm people down, when they revive here after being attacked in pvp. hehe
    I hope to see more of the smoke and flame effects in future locations, very cool. :)

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Very nice screenshots! I don't know if you have noticed this but the place reminds you a lot of Myst, doesn't it? :)

5. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

shhhhhh mustn't talk about other games..... Oh wait, this isn't EF. :hehe:

Yes in that case I must agree, looks very much like the Myst games. Maybe that is what the MA developers play when they run out of peds. :D

6. ah, the revival point, i ran towards there to find the new place only to die because i was entering the contaminated zone, i revived and was still just outside the red circle, whichever way i moved i died,

luckily enough a guy called jack russel sold me some ME to tp myself away from the place, i only had 2ped on me ,,, he gave me 3peds worth!! despite never having met him... top bloke :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.