Remember Mark Kostabi?

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Zibster, Apr 20, 2016.

1. That was a hilarious chapter in the history of EU. He had that art gallery in game...(is it still there?)

And I remember chatting with him and buying a couple of his paintings in game. I even sold them at my Club Neverdie shop.

He used to have this big art studio where he employed people to create "his" paintings in real life. I heard he was involved in some shady business.

That all just popped into my head when thinking about EU history.

2. Sionkiewicz

Sionkiewicz One of those Americans

I've worked hard to forget him..

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I dug out some of his old ingame videos the other month. They were still hilarious! "Please take a telephone wire..."

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. 2007 :O

Hes da man !

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. We have entered strange times lol.

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

brings back memories been years since I saw that one!

8. djebus, that guy needs a new website.
    Also, maybe I've spend too much time with artists and the like in the last years; but he seems in need of a coach. Well many artists do actually.
    Ahh wel, those good old PE times when MA still tried and in retrospect they got some atmosphere in the game. New Oxford look like a blast when it first released.
    I miss the hopes, the dreams and the slight naiveté of the old MA team.

9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I dunno... it was... odd? original? I guess it sorta worked. I mean I liked the enthusiasm behind it and the paintings were certainly popular. I did run into people looking round the gallery.

What I miss the most is the caves under the deer thing and all those little shops. That was a great little place and it had potential that the caves would grow more tunnels over time. I liked the running water sounds and the dark and yeh... Luckilly I didn't get one of those shops. I think I would have rage quit when MA removed them if I'd owned one.

10. Yep, I was there when they did the grand opening of that gallery and city. It was surreal, I didn't understand what was going on. If Kostabi is a shady businessman obsessed with self-promotion, it fits.

• Funny Funny x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.