Refine Mind Essence

Discussion in 'Next Island bugs & issues' started by Sr Torz Man, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Sr Torz Man

Sr Torz Man Freelanser

I cant refine Mind Essence!

Probably a bug.

/Torz

Attached Files:

2. narfi

narfi Lost

You need to stick in even numbers of both the nexus and sweat for it to work. This bug/feature has been in place for along time now.

Try refining 800/800 sweat nexus and see what happens, I think it should refine just fine. (im a poet)

narfi

3. actualy sometimes I get 1 bottle thats bugged so try splitting your stack of sweat in half and refine each half seperate

4. Hello, as Narfi said its a problem with the amount of sweats you do use : you need to use a number of sweats ending with 0 (10,20,30...) and whatever the number of force nexus you do have, it will work.
    ex : put 310 sweats and 400 force nexus in the enmatter refiner and you 'll get Mind Essence + 90 force nexus
    have a nice day/night
    Enjoy :)

5. Sr Torz Man

Sr Torz Man Freelanser

ok thanks, it work now and i have 80800 mind essence :)

6. red

red

actually, I thought there was a limit to the amount that the refiner would accept. it looked like there was too much sweat.

also, although the refiner will refine anything up to the limit, it decays in lots of 100. so refining 1 nexus (plus whatever sweat) is the same as refining 100 nexus (plus whatever sweat). unless, that has been changed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.