Recommendation for new Ore Finder

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by metroiceberg, Jan 20, 2010.

Tags:
  1. I need a recommendation for my next ore finder. I'm currently using the TT finder, and still getting the SIB, but I want to know when, and what finder, to switch to after this one is maxxed

• Like Like x 8
  2. Hey and welcome to the forum!

Here's a good list with all available finders: http://entropedia.info/Chart.aspx?chart=Detector.
    Just sort by the column "Rec." (Recommended level) and you will see in what order they come in the SIB ladder.

Personally I used the TT finder for quite a while even efter it was maxed though, as I had a few areas where decent markup ores could be found even if the finder didn't go that deep. Not saying one should stick to TT finder forever though ;) But for example a mid-range finder can be a just as good profit tool as an uber finder in some cases. Area is definitely more important than finder.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 9
  3. Thanks! Yeah, last night I had my first global! What a rush that was.... until I found out it was Lyst..... About an hour of extraction.... SHESH!

• Like Like x 10
  4. Ahhh... that first one is always the best....

What? We're talking about globals? LOL

Welcome Metro - glad to have you onboard

• Like Like x 10
  5. Thanks for the welcome!

• Like Like x 9
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.