Planet Calypso: Received a VERY exciting message on PCF ,-)

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Wistrel, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

lol.jpg

(I am sorry... lol)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. San

San

You are aware that there isn't likely a human being reading your response? You just confirmed toward some bot that you received the message and were probably tagged in their database for further use. Same if you ever respond to email spam just for making fun of them. All it does is invite more.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

upload_2021-7-20_9-7-13.png

Thanks for giving me false hope :(

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. San

San

A thrifty person would proceed to register the domain for own profit at once ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Haha yeh, I have to admit I was genuinely surprised it didn't exist XD I mean, I didn't even try hard to come up with that one, it was literally the first comedy domain name that popped into my head. The thought of buying it for a laugh though then putting something entirely random there for the lulz did cross my mind.

I am but you gotta live a little sometimes ;)

(I also flagged it to PCF admin of course - they probably failed to get the joke and deleted me too :D)

Wistrel

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. San

San

Reminds me of a certain streamer's onlyfans page :D (she is really a talented singer and comedian)

Now that would be hilarious, or crossing the line. Do you mean your account got killed, or just this comment deleted? They probably want to wipe the forum clean of any traces of the incident, which is okay but it would be a fallback if they got overly trigger-happy again. I recently had to discuss an item of mine which got caught in crossfire and they did listen to reason, just how much effort do you put into making your stand and to what end is the question.

Random afterthought...
    person-can-ask-about-menu-please-ig-punhubonline-men-please-are-none-business-pun-hub.png

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I doubt they have deleted me. I was only joking. They don't seem to be quite as OTT on the banhammer as they used to be from what I can tell. The do seem to silence threads on occasion but one could argue that has merit,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.