Really cool game : Ark Survival Evolved

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by Norbert, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Norbert

Norbert Cartoon Head

Got it from Steam a week ago on offer for like £13-£14 and have been hooked :D.

Almost fell off my chair laughing after building a thatch hut, and hearing loud thuds outside at night... I quickly extinguished my fire and waited nervously in the smoky hut as everything went quiet. It was then i almost shit myself as a tyranosaurus rex ripped apart my hut and ate me :D. It hassled me in the area i had settled all week... until i figured how to deal with it by setting a cunnning trap :).

Really worth checking out imo, but finding a server thats right for you can take bit of time. Some servers are taken over by Alpha tribes, one i on at moment seems quite new and everything still wild. Wildlife attack and prey off other creatures, when a T rex is on the rampage is worth a watch from a great distance.

It's a cross between a survival MMO, minecraft with nice graphics, and tech tree from prehistoric to gun towers. Some servers are prehistoric only, others extinction servers which run for 30 days, and PVE,PVP with even a hunger games type set up.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I think I was watching Mr Sausage Fingers playing that. He certainly seemed to be enjoying himself. It does look fun.

Maybe one for the future.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.