RAZER is going to Rome

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RAZER, Aug 15, 2012.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Well like the title says I'm going to Rome for a few days next week. Found out I'm gonna miss the guy below, because he has his weekly showing on a Wednesday morning, and I arrive on a Wednesday afternoon. I don't have anything with the church, but I would have liked to see him when I'm in Rome anyway.

pope-benedict.jpg
    is it just me of do you think that guy is scary as well ??

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you have tips about what to do and not to do in Rome. I have been reading stuff and found out some nice things, but info from people that have been there (or live there) is always good.

2. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

When in Rome.. :biggrin:

Gl with your trip!! Take lots of pics!! :wink:

3. Have a great trip man!

4. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Ooo Rome!!! LOVE IT

As you might remember, Peter and I went there a few years back to celebrate New Years.

PLEASE go visit our favourite restaurant in the world: http://www.pierluigi.it/

And tell them the weird Danes which was having their New Year party there 2 years ago says hi lol - there's a waiter that looks like Elvis. I heard from a former colleague that he actually had a picture of us on his phone =) Hope he is still there...

Be careful otherwise when it comes to restaurants. There are SO many tourist traps. What's awesome is their pizza bars though =) OH and a bar is not a bar, it's a café, so you might get disappointed if you're not aware of that :bigsmile:

About the Pope .. he obviously didn't hear we were in town! 3 times we head to the Vatican and everytime a gazillion people walked away from there because 'the Pope was just out' and imagine, he missed us all the time ;)

Hope you will have a great time, RAZER :beerchug:

5. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

not only scary but I always imagine the loot manager to look like this. With this look "Muahahaha all your peds belong to me!"

6. RAZER

that restaurant look pretty nice Lykke and not that far from my hotel, so will definitely check it out, thanx for the tip.

7. Have a ice cream and make a wish at the Trevi fountian.

[​IMG]

My patner took me for my birthday a few years back with our first born. Its not where expect it, but its truly breath taking. We have a skecth on our wall that we brought of a artist from the market. Happy memorys.

P.S. watch out for scooters.

8. RAZER

Think that fountain is stuck to the side of a house if I have read it right. But that is indeed one of the things I'm planning to visit.

9. Whenin Rome do as the Romans do. Drink espresso, have parmisan on pasta, get drunk on vino and have as little to do with the Vatican as possible unless you're genuinely religious :)

10. Whenin Rome do as the Romans do. Drink espresso, have parmisan on pasta, get drunk on vino and have as little to do with the Vatican as possible unless you're genuinely religious :)

11. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

I just loved rome.. take a stroll through the city and enjoy the atmosphere.

I loved visiting the Phanteon and ofc the Petersdome, take a hike up the roof, its really impressive.. you have to wear long pants to go there ;) If ppl are selling white long overtrousers you can buy those and sell them to next tourists afterwards

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.