Rappelz:Strider Guide

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by Anathy, May 15, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Anathy

Anathy Guest

[FONT=&#23435]lvl 1 - 20 : Youâ??ll be stuck on trainee Island until around 13 - 15 so just follow the NPC quests until you hit 20.

lvl 20 - 30: Just do the quests from all three towns until around 30, the quests may seem boring but its worth it in the end, if your having decision trouble on the flow of quest choosing then you could do 2 levels worth for one town then go to the next and so on =P. Try to get to JB lv 20 ASAP, youâ??ll want Dual Weild quickly.

lvl 30 - 45 : Go train in Moonlight ruins, try to find a party there or duo with a kahuna or Cleric, stick to cont 1 or cont 2 till 35, from 35 to 40 grind in Oforias room but do NOT get key happy and try to attack Oforia, its a death wish. Stick to cont 3 or cont 4 till 43 or try to get a good Oforia party if your lucky, from 43 to 45 grind in Abhuvas room, if you can try to find an Abhuva party you can join, he's good exp trust me.

lvl 45 - 65 : Go to Lost Mines and train there, stick to cont 1 till 50 then cont 2 till 55, cont 3 till 58 and finally cont 4 till 65. Primal Scream and Taranida are much stronger than Oforia or Abhuva so do not try to make a party. If you do want to fight them however, make sure the following things: MUST have 3 clerics or 2 if there REALLY good, all MUST be 60+ for Primal, 65+ for Taranida, only have one attack them, all other attackers stay back and use a bow or range skills.

lvl 65 onwards : Go train in Crystal Valley, getting there is no walk in the park btw, once you reach Crystal Mountain I recommend you get off your mount, turn on quick pace and use a wind pot and run to CV, your probably wondering why Iâ??ve said this, well for a few reasons : You donâ??t have the mount pause at the portal, If you get hit and you dismount there is a slight pause in which mobs can swarm in for the kill and most importantly, if you were using a mount and were knocked off you probably havenâ??t speed buffed YOURSELF in which you can pretty much say goodbye. Stick to cont 1 till 68, cont 2 till 72, cont 4 till 75, cont 3 75+ (for some odd reason cont 3 has higher mobs), as for Crustalino and Likirius, the same rules that apply to Primal and Taranida apply to them, but most must be r4.

Tips:

Chips: Try to always contribute chips, but since you need money split the laks in half, if possible get an upgraded Chaos Necklace.

Fighting: Unless your the tank for some odd reason, try to not spam your threat level skills, Oblivion is their to stop the threat but it doesnâ??t always cut it.

Saving the party: If a party comes to the point where the cleric is under attack, thatâ??s what HeadBreaker and Sleeping Dust are for =P.

Skills : For starters get Dual Weild ASAP, then Deep Evasion, Assasins Impact, Defect Finding, Head Breaker, Sleeping Dust and Oblivion, if Iâ??ve missed any important skills out please tell me ^^. For Passive skills go for the mastery of Sword Or Dirk, along with the Dual skill, HP regeneration is ok.

Equipment:

R1 Gear: Bah, itâ??s a tough choice between dirk or sword, if your the type that likes speed over power then go for dirk and vice versa.

R2 Gear : If your a sword picker then choose Dark Curblade or Knights sword, If you fancy a Balloon sword then pray that a mob drops it or find a seller. If dirk is your linking then choose between Iron Dagger or Blade of Darkness, Knights Hawk is not buyable so like with Balloon Sword youll have to find a seller. If you want some rings then go for strength or speed rings.

R3 Gear : Dirk = Hands of the Dark, Ornimental Silver Knife, Sword = Blazing Demolisher, Flamberge or Eternity but its one of them rare weapons so youll have to pray for a drop or find a seller. For rings I would say 2 rings of illusion, very good rings.

About the Skills:

Active Skills:

Assasins Impact: This skill is what makes us the powerhouses that we are, when this is used with defect finding were talking some major damage. Get this maxed ASAP and try to find some cards to boost its power.

Defect Finding: Youll have to wait till JB lv 35 before you can get this but itâ??s worth it, it boosts crit rate and isnâ??t timed, it drains mp though so keep some mana scrolls handy. For party grinding use lv 3 and for bosses lv 5.

Deep Evasion: This skill will keep you alive in a dungeon if used at the right time, when the second jobs come out we striders will be untouchable =P (except by DMs, curse them and their spells). Get maxed ASAP.

Oblivion: This might not seem like much but in a boss fight it can save your life, although if your spamming skills it doesnâ??t always help. It becomes useless in the higher lvls though since the monsters threat goes through the roof.

Concentration and Quick Pace: Maxed ASAP.

Passive Skills:

Expert weapon mastery: Maxed ASAP

Sword Mastery: Maxed ASAP if your a sword user.

Dirk Mastery: Maxed ASAP if your a dagger user.

Dual Weild: MAXED ASAP!!!!! I canâ??t stress this enough.

HP Regeneration: Try to max quickly as it can be a bit useful.

I hope it can be useful. It comes from www.gameci.com .:)[/FONT]

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Nice of you to post this in the right section of this forum yet I still think it is very inappropriate of this to be your first post..

You are so close to be a spammer but I won't decide that. Let others say their opinion..

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Well well well...

To be honest, this is not spam, its the opposite. Its very useful post. Its just in the wrong place :D

What game i could ask :D

I think its kind of advertisement for the site...

Im ok with this, link is safe, i checked so i see no reason to delete or mark as spammer

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Actually this is the right place to post it.. ;) Perhaps the wrong forum though :D

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
  5. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Yehr that what i meant :D

6. It's mmorpg related so good enough for me. I'll go see if posting some EU guides is welcome there ;)

• Like Like x 4
  7. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

My finger is hovering over the banned button right now.
    Awaiting a response in PM from Phunksta.

8. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Banned today. :banned:

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.