Questions for SEE

Discussion in 'SEE' started by NotAdmin, Jun 18, 2011.

1. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

i note they still give no answers to any of our questions (except what will you do next if that was asked). their perogative of course, but in failing to set the record straight on a number of issue we are left to speculate. i personally wouldn't trust them based on the information we have to hand.

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

I believe that goes both ways, Aridash, neither MA or SEE said anything. My guess is they made an agreement of not telling too much and perhaps it is because they need everything to be solved first, dunno. My speculations are just as good as others.

3. Ok I think it is over there will not be any more information, so I will take away this from my watched threads :)

Obi

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

The last time we connected with SEE, they did not want to comment any further on MindArk or Entropia Universe. They stated they will continue development in a different system, and that things there were looking good.

That said, we hope to be able to bring some more news about SEE soon, though :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.