PVP mining

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by kel, Aug 17, 2005.

Tags:
  1. kel

kel

so i went for some toxic pvp mining today - nothing out of the ordinary, a bit here, a bit there.. that is until i was jumped ..
    shaolingdoggy saw me busy with a longu provider and two atroxes so he though , well, he shot me with some marber - next thing you know the longu takes care of me.
    well, a quick heal and tp jump later, i'm back in the neighborhood
    we start running in circles and shooting, he used a cannon a few times....
    in the end i got him - well, no good story ends on a good note - he was not carrying anything...
    my first pk in toxic pvp :)

2. gratz !!

*hehe* Nothing is so sweet such as revenge :twisted:
    But i thought you allways got something from a pk-kill!?
    I read this on EF some time ago:

The full thread on this topis can be read at PVP Loot

3. kel

kel

as i got to where his soul was hanging out, i had 3 merps i had to deal with - in-between sword slashes i tried to loot but i got he gray tool icon and i looted nothing
    later i ran into him outside pvp and he told me he had nothing on him

4. OK
    Im not sure if that "allways get some loot from a PK-kill" it true, on something i read

However i willing to find out! :twisted:

5. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Any thoughts on carrying a storage container with you into pvp? Putting any skins / ore you find into the storage container might keep them safe if you are killed and looted?

6. Keeping stuff in a box or dont close the loot window (save the loot in a open loot window) wont help you 8-[ according to the ppl who is supose to know (PK'ers)
    So the only solution worth the name is a TP chip and TP in and out to store the loot in storage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.