Proteron Pasture Event: 30 for 30 Contest

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Skippie, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Skippie

Skippie Protassic Park

Location: OLA #46 @ (19000, 62250) Northwest of the Oshiri Hearts teleporter.
    Contest Duration: November 6th @ 19:00 UTC – December 6th @ 19:00 UTC
    Finals: December 11th @ 19:00 UTC

Register here to participate
    http://entropiatracker.com/events.as...re&eventID=162

Information/Rules:

*Free entry
    *30 Globals during a 30 day period earns you 30 PEDs and 1 entry into the Highest Single Loot Final (HSL Final).
    *If you get 30 additional globals, you earn a 2nd entry but not 30 additional PEDs. You may either give this entry to a friend or sell it to another player.
    *Entry to the HSL Final event is also possible by purchasing a ticket for 30 PED.
    *Teams will of 2 players maximum will be allowed but screenshots will need to be taken with time/date/location stamp and only 1 member can claim prize.
    *Finals will be streamed LIVE on twitch.tv/stargazing with commentary!

It is very easy to participate in this event. Simply go to Proteron Pasture and kill Proterons. Entropia tracker will be used to track your globals and HoFs. To be safe, I'd recommend screenshotting your globals also with the Time/Date stamp on them. That way if there is a problem with the tracker you will have your own records of the globals.

If and when you get 30 Globals, simply send your in-game name + forum name to me via PM on the forum (Planet Calypso Forum or Entropia Forum).

Prizes (HSL Final):

1st prize – Alienware TactX Mouse (Including Shipping/Delivery)
    2nd prize – Quad-wing Interceptor (L)
    3rd prize – Coolness Skillchip (15 PED tt~)

Proteron Information from Entropedia: http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=132

Globals will be shown and counted by Entropia Tracker in the Events Section: 30 for 30

Good Luck from Star and myself to all participants!

2. Tass

Tass Administrator

3. Skippie

Skippie Protassic Park

i don't even know what that means, but thank you. :)

just realized star never posted the 30 for 30 info over here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.