Promo Codes for Sons Of Remus iPhone game

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by Ed 3 - Cyrene, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Hello everyone. The Sons of Remus iPhone game has been released on the Itunes app store as version .9

We will not be doing official announcements or press until the 1.0 version release. Until then I have 5 promo codes to hand out that are in the US iTunes store region. So if you would like to help test the game out please send me a PM and I will send you a code if you are in the US. This is first come first serve but if they run out here there will be a chance for 5 more on the Facebook fan group page and possibly a few more on twitter.

With the release of he 1.0 version we will again be handing out more codes to EntropiaPlanets to hand out.

Thank you and when reviewing please realize we are using this game as one of many possible avenues to promote the Planet and the Entropia Universe. If you have major issues with the game please respond here or wait until the 1.0 release to post them as we do want honest reviews when the game is at 1.0.

Thank you.

2. narfi

narfi Lost

I like the sound of progress :)
    Unfortunately I don't have an I-thingy.

Do you have any plans on releasing the mini-game for the rest of the population?

gl ;)

narfi

3. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

I said it before, and don't mind saying it again; I love that game :) It's easy and so drag me back to the old days.

I have a little thing though:

It would be great if you could jump and duck. Especially at the end with the big flowers. If the flowers then could throw arrows both at the bottom and at the top, you could duck and jump to avoid. At this moment you will be hit nearly no matter what (at least a noob like me would :D) ... I just believe it would add more challenges to the game :)

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

When you reach an end/boss (lvl 4, for instance), you will be able to move up or down to avoid projectiles.

I\ve not been able to play the game for too long yet, but so far it's pretty decent :) Perhaps some more variation in weapons, or some special moves might be nice. I\ve looted some different armour boxes, but have not yet figured out what they do.

Thanks for allowing the opportunity for EP members to get discount codes, Ed. Pretty sweet :)

5. Lykke TheNun

Yes, I know ;) But that's not the same as being able to jump up and down in the normal levels

6. Nice feedback guys. Thank you. Lykke I will see what options we can do. We tried to make the game as simple as possible with the difficulty being in how far can you go with out converting score points into hit points (you convert 10 score into 5 hit every time you tap the score). Also when you say Duck do you mean Duck and Move, Duck and Stand Still, and do you feel like you should be able to shoot while ducking? Keep in mind the more we add the more complex the game becomes. We thought about slowly adding in these functions with added content or armors etc.

Peter when you gather a box you can tap the top Wolf Icon (It changes color depending on the box you loot) to use the ability. The Yellow one is lightning, the Blue is freeze and the red one heals you a bit so you don't have to convert score into health.

7. Lykke TheNun

Just duck and stand and jump and stand would make a difference :) Of course the more you add, the more I want :P

And is it correct, that it will be the latest you pick up first? I didn't yet figure out if it 'stores' them or if the last looted overwrites?

Thanks Ed :)

(she, who dies before ending the game)

8. Thanks Lykke.

Also you are correct the latest one you pick up is the one that is active. Was thinking about storing them or making them on a cool down until you pick up a new one, or even it being an ammo deal. We are still working on it along with the update for progression (you basically collect the rare crystals the mini-bosses drop to buy upgrades in the pause menu}. Thats way there is more replay for the levels. Also thinking of either adding more levels or increasing the difficulty.

One tip is to run and gun and use the shield to push the mobs back after you cross over them. Keeping them to one side is the best way to pass the levels. You lose a few hit-points but you can heal them back up with the mini-boss crystals. Also the lighting kills the mini boss in one hit so I tend to save them for them to get a nice score cushion for the level 5/10/15/20 bosses.

9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

small question, is it possible to test if you are in the UK? This discussion sounds interesting. Lykke seems to have managed it (I didn't think she was in US) so thought I'd ask..

Still have university supplied ipod and ipad in the house :D Willing to try it out and give feedback if I can

Wistrel

PS on hols till monday, might be able to grab it during brief interlude on thursday and test over the weekend though

10. Lykke TheNun

I simply searched for the game in the app store on my iphone and bought it :) very easy ( and cheap - around 2 usd)

11. Lerp

Lerp blind combantant

This is under the heading of entropiaplanets.
    The blog sort of misleads too.

for a short time I thougt it to be a new planet.
    I did after all click something that said entropiaplanets wiki.
    The blog did not help. I read it first. Ill have to read it again.
    Its called On making choices.

12. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Damnn how did I miss this???!!
    App store here I come!! :)

13. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

K I looked it up and it says that it can't be found even though it comes up as a possible search match.. :headscratch::sad:

14. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Ty for the quick reply. I found why I couldn't find it. It's for US residents and is not available in Canada. :( lol

When it is available I will definitely get it! :D

15. :yay:I have the iphone and am in the US and would like a code:yay:

16. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

ah cheers for the info Lykke. I think I'd rather wait till its finished to buy it though I don't mind testing it if there is a code available.

17. Hey Foxypilot and Wistrel, I will PM you two some codes here soon. Sorry about the late response. We are almost done with the testing on this phase and the new update will be coming out soon. The good news is, once you have the game you can update it for free from then on.

18. Woohoo 23 min to go til it is done downloading :yay::naughty::cheer:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.